The Justin Bieber update thread

Just Jack

he's a lazy !@#$er....

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/hail-king-justin-bieber-gets-carried-great-wall-165806219.html

Yes, this happened. While in China, Justin Bieber wanted to check out the Great Wall ... but, apparently, he didn't want to walk. A photo surfaced on Twitter showing the teenage pop icon perched atop his bodyguards' shoulders as they carry him up the steep steps. In the shot, two bystanders can be seen looking down from above, seemingly stunned by the star's approach, not that we blame them.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to meet him. I've met lots of celebrities and they don't impress me at all. Actually laughed in Sly Stallone's face when I met the short !@#$. This kid is a punk and deserves to be treated as such. He'll be dead inside 5 years.

• 1 month later...

I'm so sick of hearing about this little twat. He's on the news. He's on the home page of my email account. He's talked about on some of the shows I watch. ENOUGH already. I hope this kid gets the super herps and goes into seclusion somewhere in Canada.

I'm so sick of hearing about this little twat. He's on the news. He's on the home page of my email account. He's talked about on some of the shows I watch. ENOUGH already. I hope this kid gets the super herps and goes into seclusion somewhere in Canada.

They probably data mined your search patterns and saw that you were a huge fan :P

haha, when I was doing my daily 30min google search of all things Bieber today, I came across a TMZ video of him getting pelted with a bottle in Brazil.

Conversely, we don't get nearly enough Brazilian brothel stories.

Edited by KD in CT

Conversely, we don't get nearly enough Brazilian brothel stories.

LOL!

Brazil has become one of the most interesting countries on earth to me...economy has grown like a weed...a culture that is robust and passionate...but such a dark side!

haha, when I was doing my daily 30min google search of all things Bieber today, I came across a TMZ video of him getting pelted with a bottle in Brazil.

The radio guys that do a celebrity news segment in the morning said that was a concert he showed up 90 minutes late to, and walked off stage when he was hit by the bottle.