Who will be in the super bowl? New England and who from the NFC?

littlelouie

I like Seattle's team (Beast Mode, Russell Wilson), but I can't stand Pete Carroll . . . . That said, he would be instantly revered if he were to shame Bellicheat and the Pat*s in the SB . . .

Same here, hate Pete. That fake punt when they were destroying us in Toronto will never leave my memory of what a prick that dude is

I love the way harbaugh stuck it to his ass during the Stanford SC game

I think the best matchup would be NE-Seattle. NE can play in any weather as can Seattle which negates this year's big "weather" impact. I want to see Brady go against Seattle's D and Bellicheat vs. Carroll. I hate the Pats* and am sick of them being in the SB, but think this would be the best matchup purely based on teams. The second best would be NE-SF.

Same here, hate Pete. That fake punt when they were destroying us in Toronto will never leave my memory of what a prick that dude is

I love the way harbaugh stuck it to his ass during the Stanford SC game

Harbaugh is the biggest douche ever. I'm not sure I could root for San Fran even against the Patriots.

If its rigged, as some believe. It will be 49ers and Broncos.

Huh? I usually think any claims of "rigged" NFL games are unrealistic, but at times question my stance when watching games involving the Patriots*. The amount of calls/ non-calls that break their way is absolutely uncanny. I do not see this when watching any of the other teams involved in this years title matchups, though.

Harbaugh is the biggest douche ever. I'm not sure I could root for San Fran even against the Patriots.

Thanks for recognizing this. Harbaugh is both a sore loser and a sore winner. Can't stand the guy. Strangely, I don't mind his brother so much...maybe I am getting old, but I think Harbaughs' antics are embarassing. I liked him, somewhat, as a player, but he is such a blue-blood little prick...I don't like Pete Carroll for many of the same reasons...I don't want which of them I can't stand more. I know I would pull for Denver in a heartbeat over the other 3 teams...but I think I respect Brady and Bellechik (didn't say like) more than the NFC representatives.

Thanks for recognizing this. Harbaugh is both a sore loser and a sore winner. Can't stand the guy. Strangely, I don't mind his brother so much...maybe I am getting old, but I think Harbaughs' antics are embarassing. I liked him, somewhat, as a player, but he is such a blue-blood little prick...I don't like Pete Carroll for many of the same reasons...I don't want which of them I can't stand more. I know I would pull for Denver in a heartbeat over the other 3 teams...but I think I respect Brady and Bellechik (didn't say like) more than the NFC representatives.

Same opinion across the board.

You've had me laughing with your Harbough/Carroll comments. A friend of mine(Rams fan) had texted me not long before your first comment saying he was happy an NFC West team will represent in the SB again.....but bemoaning the fact that both HC made him want to smash them.

Once informed of your amusingly worded post, he wanted me to pass on that he thought that Bills fans must be intelligent, informed and well spoken. :lol:

You've had me laughing with your Harbough/Carroll comments. A friend of mine(Rams fan) had texted me not long before your first comment saying he was happy an NFC West team will represent in the SB again.....but bemoaning the fact that both HC made him want to smash them.

Once informed of your amusingly worded post, he wanted me to pass on that he thought that Bills fans must be intelligent, informed and well spoken. :lol:

Now that you mention it Ariens is the only remotely likeable coach out of that lineup; w/ Fisher and his thugball tactics.

Colts cant stop the run. Period.

Denver can stop the run. Period. Only gave up 101 yards per game during regular season. Period.

Even if by some miracle, *pats* win, there is no way they beat seattle.

Seattle has a bad @ front 4. A bad @ line backing core. Bad @ cornerbacks. Their offense is not too shabby.

Seattle is balling. Period. #1 total defense in the nfl. Check your stats!!!!

Seattle over denver or seattle over *pats*. Period.

Ps. For some weird reason, seattle loses, even the 49ers will beat pats. 49ers can stop the run too. They only allowed 95 yards per game. Period.

Nfc wins superbowl this year. That is fine by me.

Guys, just was thinking about this, if the Broncos win will John Fox be the first coach to take both an AFC and NFC team to the Super Bowl?

Bill Parcells did it with Giants & Patriots.

...and I don't believe the conference distinction need be made, as I'm pretty sure Parcells is the only HC to lead 2 different NFL teams to the SB.

Also....Warner(I believe) was the only QB to get to 2 SBs on 2 separate teams......Manning will become the 2nd if Broncos win.

Bill Parcells did it with Giants & Patriots.

...and I don't believe the conference distinction need be made, as I'm pretty sure Parcells is the only HC to lead 2 different NFL teams to the SB.

Also....Warner(I believe) was the only QB to get to 2 SBs on 2 separate teams......Manning will become the 2nd if Broncos win.

Don Shula & Mike Holmgren.

Don Shula & Mike Holmgren.

I stand corrected.

Has there ever been a HC(or QB) that has won the SB for two different teams? I'm thinking not.....but clearly my memory is fallible in this area.