welp, so much for Chris Christie eh?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhhh!! So you are saying you are naive.

I have a problem with people being so stupid (Chef) as to think this was an independent study. Pretty easy to understand

OK, so you are the governor and this supposed punitive lane closing happens. How would you investigate it to determine if it was a legitimate lane closing, and if not, determine who the guilty parties are? No slick answers here.

Seriously, guys it was just a small issue that was an inconvience at best. Its just a bridge and a lane or two, not like anyone was killed - because then it might actually be funny. At least to some.

Democrats should follow the advice of one of their party leaders, Hillary, and not be at all concerned with the bridge incident. After all, what difference does it make at this point.

And miss a chance to wreck fat boys Presidential hopes? No way, I love the smell of burning Republicans in the morning.

And miss a chance to wreck fat boys Presidential hopes? No way, I love the smell of burning Republicans in the morning.

this is the pajama boy style of debate.....keep saying as many utterly retarded, classless, and clueless things as possible until your opponent walks away in disgust and amazement.

One more time I'll ask:

OK, so you are the governor and this supposed punitive lane closing happens. How would you investigate it to determine if it was a legitimate lane closing, and if not, determine who the guilty parties are? No slick answers here.

One more time I'll ask:

Bi-partisan group of people. I wouldn't hire Rudy Guiliani's ex-right hand man, who has ties to Christie. Obviously they are going to produce a Defense of the Governor document, which they did. Heck, they didn't even interview 6 of the top people involved! Including the women they smeared.

this is the pajama boy style of debate.....keep saying as many utterly retarded, classless, and clueless things as possible until your opponent walks away in disgust and amazement.

Sit down and shut up. You are are a complete idiot and have proved that so many times I'm tied of pointing it out.

Bi-partisan group of people. I wouldn't hire Rudy Guiliani's ex-right hand man, who has ties to Christie. Obviously they are going to produce a Defense of the Governor document, which they did. Heck, they didn't even interview 6 of the top people involved! Including the women they smeared.

Sit down and shut up. You are are a complete idiot and have proved that so many times I'm tied of pointing it out.

If it were me, I'd just hire one of those Defense Lawyers I keep hearing about.

Exhibit A:

How would you choose a "bi-partisan" group of people to do the investigation? Why didn't they interview 6 of the top people involved?