Prisoner files lawsuit, says Chargers don't belong in playoffs

If he wins, then we'll have to file a lawsuit that the Titans had a forward pass, and the last few seconds of that game need to be re-played, along with all playoff games following it.

I would also like to review the tape from the Bills/Giants SB to see if the formation for the last second FG was correct.

Also to review every other play in case something was missed

CBF

Filing lawsuits is this murderer's hobby. The man is in for (and I'm not kidding) stabbing to death his estranged wife's ex husband and stabbing her (not fatally) 11 times (starting in her back) after he caught them at a bar together. He stopped stabbing her and took her to a hospital after she told him that she loved him (after the 11th stab and after he had fatally stabbed her ex to death). I literally could not have made that up. Also his sentence maximum is up in the next 4 years. Lovely.

I think prisoners should receive time added to their sentences for lawsuits they file that are deemed frivolous or are thrown out by the court. That would cut down on the crap suits these guys file because they have too much time on their hands.

That would be a pretty good idea, or make them.responsible for paying court/attorney costs and if they couldn't take away privileges for x amount of days for every $1000 owed...

. Also his sentence maximum is up in the next 4 years. Lovely.

What is he gonna do when the Chargers are in the superbowl?

He will be a free man by then.

I think prisoners should receive time added to their sentences for lawsuits they file that are deemed frivolous or are thrown out by the court. That would cut down on the crap suits these guys file because they have too much time on their hands.

And those on the outside should be incarcerated for filing those same types of suits.