Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

You haven't "called me" on anything. Rather, you've managed to showcase your lack of geopolitical understanding and displayed either a penchant for willful ignorance or an absolute absence of reading comprehension.

If you'd like to participate in this discussion with me, scroll up, read post #93, and respond intelligently to it. Otherwise sit the !@#$ back down, because you're miles out of your depth here.

Not all Muslims make people's heads roll down flights of stairs but everyone making people's heads roll down flights of stairs is Muslim.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't "called me" on anything. Rather, you've managed to showcase your lack of geopolitical understanding and displayed either a penchant for willful ignorance or an absolute absence of reading comprehension.

If you'd like to participate in this discussion with me, scroll up, read post #93, and respond intelligently to it. Otherwise sit the !@#$ back down, because you're miles out of your depth here.

# 93 was a nice break down of why muslims resent half the world which you seem to think is a vald excuse for terrorism but you refuse to despute a single point in my post. Then of course you fall back to your primary weapon, insults. You must be a blast to have a real life debate with. Kill the insults, this DC Tom jr thing is not working for you.

# 93 was a nice break down of why muslims resent half the world

No, #93 was a primer to why it's absoluetly wrongheaded to ascribe an overarching uniformity to the "philosophy of Islam".

which you seem to think is a vald excuse for terrorism

Quote for me, please, where I've mentioned terrorism, much less justified it.

However, while we're at it, define terrorism, please.

but you refuse to despute a single point in my post.

You didn't make a single point in your post.

Then of course you fall back to your primary weapon, insults. You must be a blast to have a real life debate with. Kill the insults, this DC Tom jr thing is not working for you.

Your outrage takes a back seat to the fact that I haven't insulted you yet.

You !@#$ing retard.

There, now I've insulted you.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

No, #93 was a primer to why it's absoluetly wrongheaded to ascribe an overarching uniformity to the "philosophy of Islam".

Quote for me, please, where I've mentioned terrorism, much less justified it.

However, while we're at it, define terrorism, please.

You didn't make a single point in your post.

Your outrage takes a back seat to the fact that I haven't insulted you yet.

You !@#$ing retard.

There, now I've insulted you.

Take single line from my post and say thats wrong for these reasons. And keep in mind my post was a direct answer to "facts" you presented in your post, such as muslim extremists [ not necessarily terrorists but people who stone woman and chop off thieves hands] are a result of despots or nomadic lifestyles. Your debating style seems to be show off how smart you are with irrelevant facts then bluster and insults.

Technically, that's just an observation, not an insult.

Oh good one of Taskers court jesters has shown.up. This will raise the level of the debate. Tell me some witty jokes Tom. I'm bored.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Take single line from my post and say thats wrong for these reasons. And keep in mind my post was a direct answer to "facts" you presented in your post, such as muslim extremists [ not necessarily terrorists but people who stone woman and chop off thieves hands] are a result of despots or nomadic lifestyles. Your debating style seems to be show off how smart you are with irrelevant facts then bluster and insults.

"Who was the despot in Afghanistan when the Taiban formed? Why Mullah Omar" is more than enough demonstration that you don't know ****. Three factual errors in thirteen words. Even for this board, that's a !@#$ing record.

"Who was the despot in Afghanistan when the Taiban formed? Why Mullah Omar" is more than enough demonstration that you don't know ****. Three factual errors in thirteen words. Even for this board, that's a !@#$ing record.

You know you're not as bright as you think[no one is.] Why was Omar in charge? The muslims put him there not the US, not the soviets but the muslim population of Afghanistan. No I don't know the exact time frame of taibans raise vs Omars rule but he was a Taiban favorite. Certainly not a secular despot we need to call world wide jihad over as Tasker says.

That's not where the conversation starts, Jim.

The conversation starts with an understanding of the issues that I raise in post #93. So, answer the questions I pose there, and then we'll move on. This conversation litterally has nothing at all to do with anything you've said, which when viewed in the very best light, is nothing but a reductive logical fallacy.

To paraphrase Mark Twain: "The trouble with (your world view) is not that (you) know to little, but that (you) know so many things that aren't so."

So let's start at the bottom, and build up.

Youn and Tasker are clueless, their religion is their culture, they are one and the same. Adults know this, it is a fact. It is not even debateable. Islam is a culture, a religion, a doctrine, it provides a legal system in Sharia Law, it is all one and the same, man you people are stupid, these are actual facts.

clueless? because I see culture and religion as two different things?

post-88-0-46613500-1389280787_thumb.jpg

release your anger. share your pain....and gain strength from the sharing.....

you are the yin to gatorman's yang

Edited by Azalin

That's not where the conversation starts, Jim.

The conversation starts with an understanding of the issues that I raise in post #93. So, answer the questions I pose there, and then we'll move on. This conversation litterally has nothing at all to do with anything you've said, which when viewed in the very best light, is nothing but a reductive logical fallacy.

To paraphrase Mark Twain: "The trouble with (your world view) is not that (you) know to little, but that (you) know so many things that aren't so."

So let's start at the bottom, and build up.

Oh the famous post 93. The one where you cleared up the whole muslim myth. What question did you ask? I don't see it. Just you going on about a thousand excuses about muslim extremist actions. Now, in our desperation to not give answers we are quoting Twain? Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Oh the famous post 93. The one where you cleared up the whole muslim myth. What question did you ask? I don't see it. Just you going on about a thousand excuses about muslim extremist actions. Now, in our desperation to to not give answers we are quoting Twain?

It was actually Ronald Reagan that he quoted.

Post 93 >>>>> real life slayings of women and gays in the Muslim world, the internet (I mean the whole internet, there is not 1 real truth, just what is on the greater than side of this equation), anything else everyone else thinks, Human Rights groups research

Edited by Security

Oh the famous post 93. The one where you cleared up the whole muslim myth. What question did you ask? I don't see it. Just you going on about a thousand excuses about muslim extremist actions. Now, in our desperation to not give answers we are quoting Twain?

Why in the world would I waste time "answering" to absurdities? Especially given your staunch unwillingness to learn or reason?

Instead I've decided to engage in a discussion about root cause, and hope that some folks might exit the conversation being not quite as !@#$ing stupid as they were coming in.

Post #93 contains 3 questions posed in the first 3 paragraphs. Answer them.

Post 93 >>>>> real life slayings of women and gays in the Muslim world, the internet (I mean the whole internet, there is not 1 real truth, just what is on the greater than side of this equation), anything else everyone else thinks, Human Rights groups research

This is just a string of random words, right?

How the hell can ya'll know so much and be much more educated then I am and still resort to arguing such garbage? It takes what the OP said and then rips it apart to a new narrative to argue over and then gets fueled for lift off when someone chips in an error so egregarious that it actually means nothing and has no relevance to anything.

Its what gives PPP a bad rep