Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

Haha,a liberal do gooder wants to use I have a black friend (sub Muslim) that he likely always makes fun of. How cute. So let me guess, you handle the bacon on the Walmart check out line that they don't like to touch.

No, I don't have any friends. I do, however, get out of the house and talk to people. And I have never known ONE Muslim that believes what you say they do.

Want to be really frightened? I work in the national security sphere, fairly high up. With lots of Muslims. Including three from Pakistan. Muslims responsible for national security. BOO!

I've never had Muslim coworkers. I have to admit it must be cool to go to lunch with them.

I mean, they're basically like one giant napkin, amahright?

That's why I cotton to 'em.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got some in my neighborhood. I am HOA president. Girl missed the bus, 12 year old girl. Her neighbor said I might be able to help. She knocked on my door, looking like she woudl would cry. I asked her if she had her parents numbers, she had not a clue how to contact them, no keys to the house, homes are about 230K in my hood. They have some cash. This girl wanted me to drive her to school. My wife was right there in the house, very ill. I did not know what to do. I was on the phone the whole time with my wife, and I took her to school, and she begged me not tell her parents. She is scared crazy of them. I did not tell. I fear they would beat that girl.

Intelligent people with money and two parents usually treat kids OK, and try to give them things that can help them. In this situation they did not, and it is totally because of the religion.

I would say most hold women back.

I work in IT, I have worked with Muslims before, I get told by actions by the Indian people i work that are NOT Muslim by their lack of interaction with those from that region of the world that are Muslim. They don't interact with them.

I work in IT, I have worked with Muslims before, I get told by actions by the Indian people i work that are NOT Muslim by their lack of interaction with those from that region of the world that are Muslim. They don't interact with them.

Does anyone know what that means? My potato head to English translator is on the fritz.

B. I get the cruelty to women thing and it is bad but doesn't some small part of us all wish we could get the no women driving part imported over here?

Somebody challenged me with a trivia question at work today: "What was the first car accident in the United States?"

My immediate response was that I didn't know, but I'm sure my wife was involved.

Got some in my neighborhood. I am HOA president. Girl missed the bus, 12 year old girl. Her neighbor said I might be able to help. She knocked on my door, looking like she woudl would cry. I asked her if she had her parents numbers, she had not a clue how to contact them, no keys to the house, homes are about 230K in my hood. They have some cash. This girl wanted me to drive her to school. My wife was right there in the house, very ill. I did not know what to do. I was on the phone the whole time with my wife, and I took her to school, and she begged me not tell her parents. She is scared crazy of them. I did not tell. I fear they would beat that girl.

Intelligent people with money and two parents usually treat kids OK, and try to give them things that can help them. In this situation they did not, and it is totally because of the religion.

I would say most hold women back.

How the hell do you exist in this world...especially in IT...if you can't type a simple freaking sentence or express a thought? Are you handicapped? Do you type with a wand in your mouth? Are you fed by a tube? What in the hell keeps you from being able to communicate like an adult?

How the hell do you exist in this world...especially in IT...if you can't type a simple freaking sentence or express a thought? Are you handicapped? Do you type with a wand in your mouth? Are you fed by a tube? What in the hell keeps you from being able to communicate like an adult?

I'm guessing the answer is Muslim oppression.

Sorry you don't understand English. I don't have time to reviews what I write, this is just passing time here and there. Regardless it is easy to see my point I made, the non Muslim people in IT I work with from the region near India want nothing to do with the Muslims. That tells me something.

My 120K does just fine, along with all the other adults that understand how cruel the culture of Islam really is towards women, children, and gay people. Go back to fantasy land and not filling your gas tank up all the way.

I see we have a bunch of non thinking ball lickers here, and a few that have no life outside of this board like DC Tom, a basement dweller who likes having his back rubbed by other basement dwellers. Grow up.

Today I learned that "facts" are not empirically verifiable with data; they are rather unsubstantiated assertions made on websites, and can be used to win any Internet argument immediately, drop the mic, walk off stage.

God, I love retards.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Today I learned that "facts" are not empirically verifiable with data; they are rather unsubstantiated assertions made on websites, and can be used to win any Internet argument immediately, drop the mic, walk off stage.

You're nuts. You must make 25k a year.

Sorry you don't understand English. I don't have time to reviews what I write, this is just passing time here and there. Regardless it is easy to see my point I made, the non Muslim people in IT I work with from the region near India want nothing to do with the Muslims. That tells me something.

1) That wasn't English. English has grammar. That was random words thrown together.

2) Tells the rest of us even more about you.

My 120K does just fine, along with all the other adults that understand how cruel the culture of Islam really is towards women, children, and gay people. Go back to fantasy land and not filling your gas tank up all the way.

I see we have a bunch of non thinking ball lickers here, and a few that have no life outside of this board like DC Tom, a basement dweller who likes having his back rubbed by other basement dwellers. Grow up.

Who IS this sock puppet? No newbie posts this stupid out of the gate.

Unsubstantiated assertions from Hindus. Important point.

It's pretty effing funny. Thanks for the cheap shot , your boyfriend under attack ?

Pot police ? Mind your biz

Seriously, you think that's funny? And you think pot is harmless?

Non-present third party Hindus, no less.

But they don't talk to towel-heads! That must mean Muslims are evil.

(Couldn't possibly mean he works with racist !@#$s. Gotta be the camel jockeys' fault.)