Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

Little FYI here- when Tom says the Republicans attack woman he is mocking a Democratic catch phrase.

I'm mocking Security as well. EVERY single thing he's posted has been attributed to the Republican Party as well.

Which is not me criticizing the Republican Party. It's a reducto ad absurdum argument against his bull ****.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Singular Uniform and Universal Philosophy of Global Islam has issued a Blanket World Wide Jihad against Non Believers?

!@#$ me...

Why are you so quick to defend them? Mullahs from all around the world issue fatwas and all true believers are doomed to carry them out. Seen a lot of Mohammed cartoons in Europe recently? Why is that?

Why are you so quick to defend them? Mullahs from all around the world issue fatwas and all true believers are doomed to carry them out. Seen a lot of Mohammed cartoons in Europe recently? Why is that?

You unbelievable moron. Fatwas are no more binding than a statement by Chris Matthews.

The Singular Uniform and Universal Philosophy of Global Islam has issed a Blanket World Wide Jihad against Non Believers?

!@#$ me...

You might want to look up what Fatwas issued by mullahs are. A comand issued to all beleivers.Seen a lot of Mohammed cartoons in Europe recently? No? Why?

You unbelievable moron. Fatwas are no more binding than a statement by Chris Matthews.

Now you're going of the chart.

I'm mocking Security as well. EVERY single thing he's posted has been attributed to the Republican Party as well.

Which is not me criticizing the Republican Party. It's a reducto ad absurdum argument against his bull ****.

You cannot defend Islam so you attack Republicans. Basically that is what stupid people do.

The higher population of Republicans does not mean the more violent a nation is. Is does the higher population of Islam in most all cases.

There is little chance you do anything for work where they value your opinion.

I didn't cite anything Taliban and did not use it as a point at all, so save it.

In Islamic countries, especially those where , the politics, the culture, and the religion are all the same. People have no chance to disagree with anything. Even the Chinese won't tolerate Islam. Check out the list:

http://en.wikipedia....a_by_Percentage

Click on the percents, the higher percents, the more messed up the country is (with little variance, minus Turkey). The more messed up, less human rights, less educated, more terrorism, worst off that women are, you name it. There could even be some Republicans there .

The city of Marseille in France is the most violent Europeon city, coincidence, or not, they have between 30 and 40% Muslims there?

Netherlands, a liberal love land of legal pot, has a Political party that runs only on an Anti-Muslim platform, and they win elections!!! Are these people that high, or are these Muslims causing that much a problem?

Even the chinese won't tolerate Islam?!?!? That changes everything. Considering China's pristine human rights record and exemplary handling of their own buddhist minority I'd say thats pretty damning. You should probably inform China's sizable muslim population in the tianjin and uighar regions about how little they're tolerated.

Just to be clear, you really intend to conflate immigration issues in Europe, with unrest and violence in about 30 different countries, each of a different nature, involving completely different peoples with different interpretations of islam and you think you should be taken seriously?

Even the chinese won't tolerate Islam?!?!? That changes everything. Considering China's pristine human rights record and exemplary handling of their own buddhist minority I'd say thats pretty damning. You should probably inform China's sizable muslim population in the tianjin and uighar regions about how little they're tolerated.

Just to be clear, you really intend to conflate immigration issues in Europe, with unrest and violence in about 30 different countries, each of a different nature, involving completely different peoples with different interpretations of islam and you think you should be taken seriously?

You mean the 1 to 2% of their population that is Muslim in China? It is sizable, sure, A little over twice as much as the USA. The whole continent of Europe is a little larger than China, and has twice as many Muslims.

I say more Muslims you have the more violence you have. It is proven all over the world. It is a fact. As is the fact that they treat women, children, and gay people terribly.

You mean the 1 to 2% of their population that is Muslim in China? It is sizable, sure, A little over twice as much as the USA. The whole continent of Europe is a little larger than China, and has twice as many Muslims.

I say more Muslims you have the more violence you have. It is proven all over the world. It is a fact. As is the fact that they treat women, children, and gay people terribly.

If it's proven, and a fact, as you say, then you should have no issues sourcing conclusive data.

Or is this more "the sky is blue" bull ****?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Can you chart violence and mistreat of women and gays as a function of Islam since ~700 AD and on the same plot show violence and mistreatment of women and gays as a function of non-muslims? I would like to see you a graphical representation of your facts.

If it's proven, and a fact, as you say, then you should have no issues sourcing conclusive data.

Or is this more "the sky is blue" bull ****?

OK, you are disqualified, common sense. Any article if opinion. Smart people understand it is a fact, and clueless fools say otherwise.

Numbers prove the more you have the more violent, this is in a book and posted on some sites:

http://vladtepesblog.com/2008/07/16/graph-of-muslim-population-by-and-what-to-expect/

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States — Muslim 1.0%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%

Canada — Muslim 1.9%

China — Muslim 1%-2%

Italy — Muslim 1.5%

Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%

Germany — Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%

Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France — Muslim 8%

Philippines — Muslim 5%

Sweden — Muslim 5%

Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%

India — Muslim 13.4%

Israel — Muslim 16%

Kenya — Muslim 10%

Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%

Chad — Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%

Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%

Qatar — Muslim 77.5%

Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%

Egypt — Muslim 90%

Gaza — Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%

Iran — Muslim 98%

Iraq — Muslim 97%

Jordan — Muslim 92%

Morocco — Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan — Muslim 97%

Palestine — Muslim 99%

Syria — Muslim 90%

Tajikistan — Muslim 90%

Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%

Somalia — Muslim 100%

Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

That might be the dumbest thing ever posted in PPP. I guess the news must not be reporting on the ethnic cleansing and genocide in Indonesia, Jordan, the UAE, Turkey and every other nation included on that list. I'm particularly fond of the Halal conspiracy.

That might be the dumbest thing ever posted in PPP. I guess the news must not be reporting on the ethnic cleansing and genocide in Indonesia, Jordan, the UAE, Turkey and every other nation included on that list. I'm particularly fond of the Halal conspiracy.

Dude, it is an article from a book. People who give facts and truths do not always give things that undoubtedly 100% support some like 2 + 2 = 4. It lets you see that in most cases the categories fit. They most certainly do. It is up to your interpretation to notice the trends, dumb people like you try and deny the trend by picking the anti-trend to disprove a point. Really makes you look stupid by denying these facts. It is actually pathetic.

Picking 3 of them does not disprove this above.

Edited by Security

Yeah, dude. It's like, an "article" from a book.

ALOL

Dude, it is an article from a book. People who give facts and truths do not always give things that undoubtedly 100% support some like 2 + 2 = 4. It lets you see that in most cases the categories fit. They most certainly do. It is up to your interpretation to notice the trends, dumb people like you try and deny the trend by picking the anti-trend to disprove a point. Really makes you look stupid by denying these facts. It is actually pathetic.

Picking 3 of them does not disprove this above.

None of the countries listed in 80% threshold are realizing ethnic cleansing or genocide. You provide me an article which lists expectations based on % of muslim population and these events simply are not happening in these nations. Its also not happening in Qatar or Malaysia. There has been ethnic cleansing in Albania and the former nation of Bosnia (get your countries straight if you'd like to be taken seriously). Only problem is that the muslim population was the victim of ethnic cleansing at the hands of the Serb majority. How does that help your case?

The only trend is your repeated demonstration that you have absolutely no understanding or knowledge of geopolitics or current events.

The only trend is your repeated demonstration that you have absolutely no understanding or knowledge of geopolitics or current events.

You're limiting him. He also doesn't understand the social, religious, colonial, or military history of the assorted groups... err... single uniform block of people... err... savage animals... he's speaking about.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

You're limiting him. He also doesn't understand the social, religious, colonial, or military history of the assorted groups of people he's speaking about.

It would be funny to gather a focus group consisting of a few moroccans, sudanese, libyans, somalis, egyptians, saudis, iraqis (both sunni and shiite), persians, turks, afghans, pakistanis, indians, indonesians, filipinos and a few nation of islam practitioners from the USA just for kicks, and let them discuss both their own interpretations of Islam and Security's views on Islam. I'm sure they'd reach consensus in no time.

Edited by Jauronimo

None of the countries listed in 80% threshold are realizing ethnic cleansing or genocide. You provide me an article which lists expectations based on % of muslim population and these events simply are not happening in these nations. Its also not happening in Qatar or Malaysia. There has been ethnic cleansing in Albania and the former nation of Bosnia (get your countries straight if you'd like to be taken seriously). Only problem is that the muslim population was the victim of ethnic cleansing at the hands of the Serb majority. How does that help your case?

In the book it says "some". ANyway, google, "muslim ethnic cleansing IN xxxxxx", where xxxxxx = any other countries above with a huge number of Muslims and you will see it happening. Just more facts.