Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why in the world would I waste time "answering" to absurdities? Especially given your staunch unwillingness to learn or reason?

Instead I've decided to engage in a discussion about root cause, and hope that some folks might exit the conversation being not quite as !@#$ing stupid as they were coming in.

Post #93 contains 3 questions posed in the first 3 paragraphs. Answer them.

This is just a string of random words, right?

I see two questions not 3 and they seem to be more related to writing a theme paper on the history on Islam not answering,the question of is modern Islam a religion that encourages violence. And now I have to explain securitys posts? You are not very good at defection though you sure try.

You know you're not as bright as you think[no one is.] Why was Omar in charge? The muslims put him there not the US, not the soviets but the muslim population of Afghanistan. No I don't know the exact time frame of taibans raise vs Omars rule but he was a Taiban favorite. Certainly not a secular despot we need to call world wide jihad over as Tasker says.

I'm bright enough to know that you don't know ****. Taliban was created in 93-94. THERE WAS NO DESPOT IN AFGHANISTAN at that time- there was no effective government until November of '96.

That's me taking a single line from your post and demonstrating it's wrong just like you asked, you dumb !@#$.

How the hell can ya'll know so much and be much more educated then I am and still resort to arguing such garbage? It takes what the OP said and then rips it apart to a new narrative to argue over and then gets fueled for lift off when someone chips in an error so egregarious that it actually means nothing and has no relevance to anything.

Its what gives PPP a bad rep

You're out of your element, Donnie. You seem like a nice guy, but you are utterly incapable of forming and articulating anything resembling a coherent point. This thread isn't an argument. Its target practice or whack-a-mole. Do you want to be a mole?

I'm bright enough to know that you don't know ****. Taliban was created in 93-94. THERE WAS NO DESPOT IN AFGHANISTAN at that time- there was no effective government until November of '96.

That's me taking a single line from your post and demonstrating it's wrong just like you asked, you dumb !@#$.

You never seem to quite grasp the point I was getting at, because you never read the Tasker post I was refering to. He said Muslims became extremists because they lived in a socity run by despots. I mentioned Omar because as soon as they had a chance [muslims] to put in there own despot he was of course a muslim extermist. How do we blame the west?

I don't hate Muslims in general.

I hate Muslims who kill and enslave. I also hate Muslims who support those who kill and enslave.

There are a couple billion Muslims in this world. How many of them deserve my hatred?

Bear in mind, I saw the dancing in the streets after 9/11.

The tangents we all go on are bizarre and do not change the fact that Islam treats women like crap, like it really matters how the Taliban began. Like that was the beginning point of Sharia Law being instituted and treating women bad. It is like saying before the KKK in America that white racists never treated black people bad before that. By the way, it was not cultural or religious here, it was economic, greedy, and wrong to enslave people, not to mention racist.

You never seem to quite grasp the point I was getting at, because you never read the Tasker post I was refering to. He said Muslims became extremists because they lived in a socity run by despots. I mentioned Omar because as soon as they had a chance [muslims] to put in there own despot he was of course a muslim extermist. How do we blame the west?

No, I grasped that point. And the best I can say for it is it's less wildly inaccurate than the other **** you posted.

And the more relevant question in this thread would be: how do we blame the entire Muslim religion for the 50k yahoos in the Taliban?

The tangents we all go on are bizarre and do not change the fact that Islam treats women like crap, like it really matters how the Taliban began. Like that was the beginning point of Sharia Law being instituted and treating women bad. It is like saying before the KKK in America that white racists never treated black people bad before that. By the way, it was not cultural or religious here, it was economic, greedy, and wrong to enslave people, not to mention racist.

Yes, Islam is pursuing a war on women. Just like the Republican party.

No, I grasped that point. And the best I can say for it is it's less wildly inaccurate than the other **** you posted.

And the more relevant question in this thread would be: how do we blame the entire Muslim religion for the 50k yahoos in the Taliban?

Seriously , you have no cred at all, you don't stay on point at all. This thread is about Islam. You are a child. Most certainly you tug one to Jon Stewert every night.

Even if you believe Republicans have a war on women, are you seriously saying two wrongs make a right? You must be.

Your other point is there are a small group of Taliban, yet you blame the Republican party? Wow. The two are not even close to the same.

You have no point to make except to attack other groups. It is truly sad. People like you are the reason people commit suicide. You blame everyone else, you are not capable of making a real point or keeping up with the current conversation, and you like to blame Republicans. It is like a Republican broke into your one bedroom apartment and repeatedly raped you with a rolled up wad of $100 bills...

Edited by Security

You know you are getting lame Tom.The muslim relegion has spawned many blood thirsty kill infidels groups, not just the Taliban but from Africa to Lackawanna. How many Hindu terrorist cells are you aware of?

Seriously , you have no cred at all, you don't stay on point at all. This thread is about Islam. You are a child. Most certainly you tug one to Jon Stewert every night.

Even if you believe Republicans have a war on women, are you seriously saying two wrongs make a right? You must be.

Your other point is there are a small group of Taliban, yet you blame the Republican party? Wow. The two are not even close to the same.

You have no point to make except to attack other groups. It is truly sad. People like you are the reason people commit suicide. You blame everyone else, you are not capable of making a real point or keeping up with the current conversation, and you like to blame Republicans. It is like a Republican broke into your one bedroom apartment and repeatedly raped you with a rolled up wad of $100 bills...

Little FYI here- when Tom says the Republicans attack woman he is mocking a Democratic catch phrase.

Well that was mind-numbingly stupid. Yes, it does matter how the Taliban formed if you're going to cite it in an argument.

Like Sharia law was the beginning of violence against women? Like violence and mistreatment of women is a phenomenon known only in the Muslim world? Like hostile attitudes toward homosexuals is limited to Islam? Like human beings have ever needed an excuse or reason to butcher, maim, kill or enslave?

Muslims, as has been pointed out to you repeatedly, comprise about 25% of the world's population spanning race, culture, nationality, ethnicity, tribe, and every other human distinction. Islam is a not a monolithic bloc with the same ambitions and practices.

Why don't you read up on the partition of India for some more color on hindu-muslim relations on the subcontinent.

You're out of your element, Donnie. You seem like a nice guy, but you are utterly incapable of forming and articulating anything resembling a coherent point. This thread isn't an argument. Its target practice or whack-a-mole. Do you want to be a mole?

my opinions are like any one elses. Useless I don't need to share them. Or partake in an argument on facts. You can't argue facts. Unless you're stupid enough not to believe tnem

Well that was mind-numbingly stupid. Yes, it does matter how the Taliban formed if you're going to cite it in an argument.

Like Sharia law was the beginning of violence against women? Like violence and mistreatment of women is a phenomenon known only in the Muslim world? Like hostile attitudes toward homosexuals is limited to Islam? Like human beings have ever needed an excuse or reason to butcher, maim, kill or enslave?

Muslims, as has been pointed out to you repeatedly, comprise about 25% of the world's population spanning race, culture, nationality, ethnicity, tribe, and every other human distinction. Islam is a not a monolithic bloc with the same ambitions and practices.

Why don't you read up on the partition of India for some more color on hindu-muslim relations on the subcontinent.

I didn't cite anything Taliban and did not use it as a point at all, so save it.

In Islamic countries, especially those where , the politics, the culture, and the religion are all the same. People have no chance to disagree with anything. Even the Chinese won't tolerate Islam. Check out the list:

http://en.wikipedia....a_by_Percentage

Click on the percents, the higher percents, the more messed up the country is (with little variance, minus Turkey). The more messed up, less human rights, less educated, more terrorism, worst off that women are, you name it. There could even be some Republicans there .

The city of Marseille in France is the most violent Europeon city, coincidence, or not, they have between 30 and 40% Muslims there?

Netherlands, a liberal love land of legal pot, has a Political party that runs only on an Anti-Muslim platform, and they win elections!!! Are these people that high, or are these Muslims causing that much a problem?

Edited by Security