Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

Being an atheist is one thing. Being an atheist that listens to Richard Dawkins is another.

Leave Geno alone. He is a good dude who is upset that he is bald.

As for Dawkins, I believe in God but I liked the Family Feud. There I admitted it.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave Geno alone. He is a good dude who is upset that he is bald.

As for Dawkins, I believe in God but I liked the Family Feud. There I admitted it.

Family Fued is proof that there is no God. That he would unleash such a show of such misery is only proof that there is Satan.

Could make all the same claims about Joseph Smith!

Yes, but, how do we know that Joseph Smith is literate, or isn't? And, we'd have to know that, otherwise how could he have looked at the gold thing in the box, and translate stuff to the other guy? I mean...if he wasn't literate, then he could have just made everything up!

As far as Richard Dawson goes:

I never dreamed I would have a job in which so many people could touch me and I could touch them.

Richard Dawson

So....there you go. :lol: Also,

It's important to me that on 'Family Feud' I could kiss all the people. It sounds crazy but when I first came here Petula Clark was on a show with Nat King Cole and he kissed her on the cheek and eighty-one stations in the South canceled him. I kissed black women daily and nightly on 'Family Feud' and the world didn't come to an end, did it?

Richard Dawson

I just added that because it will make the OP crazy.

But, in penance for that, here's the problem with Islam: you can't find scripture elsewhere that literally prescribes conquest, but you can in Islam. And, the proof is in the pudding. The various Islamic wackos out there don't need to "misinterpret" things out of the Koran to justify their disgusting behavior, or justify their war on nonbelievers. They read them: word for word.

Now, you can all say whatever you need to say to make yourselves feel however you need to feel, for as long as it takes for your sensibilities to be sated. When you get done with all of your...whatever? :rolleyes:

The fact remains: Islam is unique in this way.

I think the best thing that's been said here about this comes from DC_Tom: Islam never had a Reformation.

I will merely add: And why? Because Islam says it's necessary to kill whomever would dare begin that Reformation.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Yes, but, how do we know that Joseph Smith is literate, or isn't? And, we'd have to know that, otherwise how could he have looked at the gold thing in the box, and translate stuff to the other guy? I mean...if he wasn't literate, then he could have just made everything up!

I never dreamed I would have a job in which so many people could touch me and I could touch them.

Richard Dawson

It's important to me that on 'Family Feud' I could kiss all the people. It sounds crazy but when I first came here Petula Clark was on a show with Nat King Cole and he kissed her on the cheek and eighty-one stations in the South canceled him. I kissed black women daily and nightly on 'Family Feud' and the world didn't come to an end, did it?

Richard Dawson

But, in penance for that, here's the problem with Islam: you can't find scripture elsewhere that literally prescribes conquest, but you can in Islam. And, the proof is in the pudding. The various Islamic wackos out there don't need to "misinterpret" things out of the Koran to justify their disgusting behavior, or justify their war on nonbelievers. They read them: word for word.

Now, you can all say whatever you need to say to make yourselves feel however you need to feel, for as long as it takes for your sensibilities to be sated. When you get done with all of your...whatever? :rolleyes:

I think the best thing that's been said here about this comes from DC_Tom: Islam never had a Reformation.

I will merely add: And why? Because Islam says it's necessary to kill whomever would dare begin that Reformation.

Yeah, I'm not interested in defending Islam. I'm no fan for the exact reasons you've cited. It's just the the logic used in the OP is rather silly.

Richard Dawson

Richard Dawson

Actually it's because the Mongols killed everyone who would have begun the Reformation, and left Islam in the hands of reactionary freaks.

Muslims treat women, children, gay people, and everyone who does not believe what they believe like absolute crap, and the world would be a better place if it never existed or they were all dead. In today's world, I do not believe there is anything more evil than this religion.

Muslims treat women, children, gay people, and everyone who does not believe what they believe like absolute crap, and the world would be a better place if it never existed or they were all dead. In today's world, I do not believe there is anything more evil than this religion.

That's because you're a bigoted moron with an insulated and myopic world view.

That's because you're a bigoted moron with an insulated and myopic world view.

Do you dispute that they treat women, children, gay people, and everyone who does not believe what they believe like absolute crap?

Very hard to dispute they treat women, children, and gay people badly. Pretty much impossible.

Do you dispute that they treat women, children, gay people, and everyone who does not believe what they believe like absolute crap?

Very hard to dispute they treat women, children, and gay people badly. Pretty much impossible.

wow. You have such a small window looking out in to such a narrow world that you see behind your rose colored glasses.

Yeaaaaah. Muslims. Theyre pretty dumb. But Christians are, too. I know plenty that drink. Beat their wife. Are racists or homophobes. They treat outsiders like crap. They prop their children up to brainwash them or if you're catholic you just get a little diddlin in the butt.

Yeah. Let's really put a light in it. Get rid of God from the state. Let people believe and do what they want. Eventually we get a result with such a myopic view that we have to tell you that you are pretty much an insult to free speech and human rights.

And before you waste your time or mine. I am an athiest. I tread lightly on the subject because it is so touchy to some and I respect their beliefs so long as they do not cause harm or impact others who are innocent to the posoin that many religions spew in the belief of some fairy tale or higher power

Edited by jboyst62

wow. You have such a small window looking out in to such a narrow world that you see behind your rose colored glasses.

Yeaaaaah. Muslims. Theyre pretty dumb. But Christians are, too. I know plenty that drink. Beat their wife. Are racists or homophobes. They treat outsiders like crap. They prop their children up to brainwash them or if you're catholic you just get a little diddlin in the butt.

Yeah. Let's really put a light in it. Get rid of God from the state. Let people believe and do what they want. Eventually we get a result with such a myopic view that we have to tell you that you are pretty much an insult to free speech and human rights.

And before you waste your time or mine. I am an athiest. I tread lightly on the subject because it is so touchy to some and I respect their beliefs so long as they do not cause harm or impact others who are innocent to the posoin that many religions spew in the belief of some fairy tale or higher power

I am atheist too. If you can't see that Islam is easily different than the other religions, then you are blind, a fool, or just dumb. Even the Pope is having a more Liberal view on things. You will never hear religious leaders of Islam say anything other death to infidels, and there is nothing but truth to what I am saying.

The only comeback is, well, other religions are bad too, and name calling. I asm not calling you a fool or dumb, you must be blind then.

I am atheist too. If you can't see that Islam is easily different than the other religions, then you are blind, a fool, or just dumb. Even the Pope is having a more Liberal view on things. You will never hear religious leaders of Islam say anything other death to infidels, and there is nothing but truth to what I am saying.

The only comeback is, well, other religions are bad too, and name calling. I asm not calling you a fool or dumb, you must be blind then.

but i am all 3 and a box of cheerios. I win

big-ot (noun)

1. a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

^ that's you.

You've ascribed a laundry list of negative traits to an entire group of people, based entirely on your own insular world view, and possible ancedotal interations. Worse, you've named these traits as being part and parcel to membership in that group; and then judged them to be "evil" because of it.

Then you defended your claim by... well... restating your claim.

You're a !@#$ing retard.

You're a !@#$ing retard too.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

“What is more, no wise man, men trained in things divine and human, believed in him (Muhammad) from the beginning. Those who believed in him were brutal men and desert wanderers, utterly ignorant of all divine teaching, through whose numbers Mohammed FORCED others to become his followers by the violence of his arms.”

~FATHER THOMAS AQUINAS~

“What is more, no wise man, men trained in things divine and human, believed in him (Muhammad) from the beginning. Those who believed in him were brutal men and desert wanderers, utterly ignorant of all divine teaching, through whose numbers Mohammed FORCED others to become his followers by the violence of his arms.”

~FATHER THOMAS AQUINAS~

You, like the other two, are also epically !@#$ing retarded.

big-ot (noun)

1. a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

^ that's you.

You've ascribed a laundry list of negative traits to an entire group of people, based entirely on your own insular world view, and possible ancedotal interations. Worse, you've named these traits as being part and parcel to membership in that group; and then judged them to be "evil" because of it.

Then you defended your claim by... well... restating your claim.

You're a !@#$ing retard.

You're a !@#$ing retard too.

Funny man. You could not show my claim to be false so you called me names twice.

Classic response from people who are absolutely clueless.

Very hard to dispute they treat women, children, and gay people badly.

Go ahead and try and say this is not true.

Don't forget blacks and Hispanics.

We're talking about Republicans, right?

Don't forget blacks and Hispanics.

We're talking about Republicans, right?

No the thread is about Islam. Why do you people try and change the subject? Why is wrong to make an obvious point, and then no one disputes it, they only point of other things.

Very hard to dispute that in Islam, they treat women, children, and gay people badly. Pretty much impossible. This has nothing to do with Catholics, blacks, midgets, people who have nothing to add or even attempt to contradict a point, prostitutes, or even Bobby Cox.

No the thread is about Islam. Why do you people try and change the subject? Why is wrong to make an obvious point, and then no one disputes it, they only point of other things.

Very hard to dispute that in Islam, they treat women, children, and gay people badly. Pretty much impossible. This has nothing to do with Catholics, blacks, midgets, people who have nothing to add or even attempt to contradict a point, prostitutes, or even Bobby Cox.

I just saw "they mistreat women, children, and gays." I figured you were talking about Republicans.

Next time, be more specific.

I just saw "they mistreat women, children, and gays." I figured you were talking about Republicans.

Next time, be more specific.

Just more of the same, you cannot deny any of it, even when the name of the thread contains this is obviously about Muslims.

Pathetic.