Jimmy Garoppolo - QB Eastern Illinois

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot about Romano (changed it to Romo his Freshman year)

I believe he's actually of Mexican descent on his father's side, and Polish/German on his mother's. His paternal grandfather was from Coahuila, Mexico. Romo's full name is Antonio Ramiro Romo. He was born in San Diego but grew up in Wisconsin.

I watched one of his games in the FCS playoffs against Towson. He looked pretty good but I was honestly expecting to see more based on all of the hype about him prior to watching the game. He had a very unorthodox throwing motion but seemed to still be pretty accurate with a lot of quick short passes.

I would suggest that you get a jersey or two to wear around the house...I hear good things can happen when you wear the right jersey.

Actually, I've been given the green light to buy HER a jersey that she never previously wanted...

I believe he's actually of Mexican descent on his father's side, and Polish/German on his mother's. His paternal grandfather was from Coahuila, Mexico. Romo's full name is Antonio Ramiro Romo. He was born in San Diego but grew up in Wisconsin.

Is there a difference? :bag:

Oh yeah, I remember that name from the movie he was in..........."My name is Antonio Ramiro Romo........you killed my Father......Prepare to die."

Actually, I've been given the green light to buy HER a jersey that she never previously wanted...

Keep an eye on her in the parking lot at the Bills games. :D

Is there a difference? :bag:

Seriously, they both make good food and it's a little spicey (unlike the Irish/English foods which are bland). That's why Brees and Brady play so well...they can't wait to get back to the hotel and have a good meal that doesn't involve potatoes, chuck steak or roast pork.

All this talk of Italians and red hair is silly. We all know the REAL reason we haven't had a good QB is we haven't had a QB that wore #12 since Kelly. All the best QBs wear #12.

PTR

Colt McCoy...although he smashes my theory about Irish guys that play well because they want to get a good meal.

Sure why not, nice article about him and being very accurate is one of the most important attributes of a successful QB.

460x.jpg

Gold Russ....GOLD! We finally have an answer to Brady in the looks game. You just doubled December female attendance....forget Toronto....we can have Garoppolo!

Would be even cooler if he steals Giselle too :devil:

Something tells me that kid gets more ass than a toilet seat.

yep, all QBs have hot girls/wives.

If he's anything like Romo. Let's get it done.

minus the massive choking

Darn Mexicans keep taking our jobs :D

Make that Eastern Illinois...sorry

I know….WHO?????

This kid has put some ridiculous numbers up in his last 2 years and reading what other coaches say about him, he is a QB that could be there in the 3rd/4th - higher if he crushes the combine etc. I know it's E. Illinois and they do not play Bama and Auburn, 5000 yards is still 5000 yards. It's his size, mechanics, accuracy and the fastest release in College Football that the scouts say make him an NFL-ready QB. Great attitude, film geek and tremendous leader seem to be things they say as well. There do not seem to be a lot of knocks on the guy.

Urban Meyer "one of the best quarterbacks I've ever seen''

http://articles.chic...ack-urban-meyer

I have not seen him play a down, have only read a bunch of articles and stats, just wanted to get his name out there and see what the collective comes up with on him.

Just remember what walsh said about losman