If EJ is not the answer, who should we "suck" for?

IMO all signs point to another 6-10 record next year. We would have to trade our whole draft to move from 9 or 10 to get Winston with the top pick if that is the case. It ain't gonna happen, but I wouldn't mind if we traded someone like Byrd or Stevie plus a late round pick to make it happen. Winston is going to be a stud in the NFL. Big, strong, fast. Like Cam Newton except more accurate. I think if we decide Manuel isn't the answer then we have to do whatever it takes to get Winston next year

IMO all signs point to another 6-10 record next year. We would have to trade our whole draft to move from 9 or 10 to get Winston with the top pick if that is the case. It ain't gonna happen, but I wouldn't mind if we traded someone like Byrd or Stevie plus a late round pick to make it happen. Winston is going to be a stud in the NFL. Big, strong, fast. Like Cam Newton except more accurate. I think if we decide Manuel isn't the answer then we have to do whatever it takes to get Winston next year

Please explain "all signs point to another 6-10 season next year." I'm interested in hearing the analysis that's leading you to that conclusion.