Head Coach Doug Marrone To Answer Fan Questions Live Tonight

angryfan62

Can someone ask about Danny Crossman? I won't be around but I would love to a justification of the job that he did.

Go to bb.com and check out his post-game comments yesterday. He was basically asked about Crossman and ST, and his answer was "missed tackles," and need some core ST players, which we are getting in the off-season. I would expect the same response tonight.

It's all politics at this point. No matter how honest he answers the questions, we're not going to be happy til we ourselves see good product on the field.

There are coach issues and player issues on the field which go hand and hand. For istance, in yesterday's game, Spiller would be handed the ball and it looked very clear that the run was meant to go up the middle and Spiller would always take it outside. That's a player problem for making the wrong choice and a coach problem for not instilling discipline.

Can someone ask about Danny Crossman? I won't be around but I would love to a justification of the job that he did.

He was asked about Crossman during the PC earlier today, I would be surprised if anybody got any different answer. They will review everything in the coming weeks and make decisions...they have not reviewed things yet. That was pretty much Marrones pat answer for every question...

My question ... Why is it that Hilliard got fired, but the coaches responsible for the bad play calling, bad blocking, and bad throwing still remain?

Not sure who referenced it, I can't remember, maybe Paul Hamilton, or Chris Brown...seems as though Hilliard and Marrone were at odds at various times during the season. Not sure over what...but it sounds if there was some tension there.

Someone ask if there is an open competition at qb next year between Thad, ej, and manziel

Marrone said that EJ is the starting QB going into next season....but neither he or Whaley ruled out the notion of bringing in another QB.

Please Please Please, because evidently the local Bills media does;t have the B@!!s to . . . ask him how allowing him to stay is "holding people accountable"

Please Please Please, because evidently the local Bills media does;t have the B@!!s to . . . ask him how allowing him to stay is "holding people accountable"

Yeah. That question wasn't asked.

Was it implied ?

Nope. Actually he defended the decision to kick it to Blount. Saying the first time the team was too fast in getting downfield, and the second time blamed missed tackles.

Said multiple times everything will be looked at.