(OT) Please Pray For S-HIT!

IDBillzFan

Hey S-hit,

I know I give you a yourself-load of yourself all the time, but it's all in good fun and I just want you to know that when the hurricane gets near you and you hit the fan, and you yourself all over yourself, that we're all thinking about you and the yourself you're going through. We hope you packed enough of yourself while you seek cover, and that your dog is sedated and doesn't get a bad case of the yourselves while you're driving away from the yourselfstorm.

I promise to continously bump this inane and inrelevant thread in your honor until we we all know that you're yourself again.

C'mon Bills fans. S-hit is in deep himself, and he needs our good thoughts!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey S-hit,

I know I give you a yourself-load of yourself all the time, but it's all in good fun and I just want you to know that when the hurricane gets near you and you hit the fan, and you yourself all over yourself, that we're all thinking about you and the yourself you're going through. We hope you packed enough of yourself while you seek cover, and that your dog is sedated and doesn't get a bad case of the yourselves while you're driving away from the yourselfstorm.

I promise to continously bump this inane and inrelevant thread in your honor until we we all know that you're yourself again.

16239[/snapback]

bump! :w00t:

I see tomorrow is steve's 1-year anniversary on TSW.

If you're not here because of the storm, CONGRATS!!! 

7,000 posts in 12 months is nothing to sneeze at!  :w00t:

:wacko:

16247[/snapback]

7000 posts in a year?

Man, that is one great big pile of stevestojan...

Hey S-hit,

16239[/snapback]

That is some deep stevestojan. Knee deep. :w00t: