Bills' Robert Woods fined $15,000

papazoid

Glad that we got a player who doesnt put up with any crap but at the same time, this could have been a disaster with the Bills being left with 3 healthy WRs...lesson learned hopefully that while you can be chippy,, you can't punch a guy in front of the refs..

I did not care for this one. The act by Woods .

The Man thing . He blatantly broke the rules . Not just NFL but societal rules .

Its not boys being boys at this age

Thank gosh he punches like a girl. A girly girl at that.

just catch and run and hold on to the damn ball Robert. Play is over play is over. Have Lee Smith take care of your lite and dirty work on the line of scrimmage where its acceptable behaviour

For $15K the punch should have landed.

I never could understand why football players punch each other in the face mask. If you're going to get fined do something good that won't lead to a broken hand. How about a good kick to the shin? An indian burn? Reach under the shoulder pads and give him a good old fashioned purple nurple!

This was out of character for Woods. He will learn from this and move on. No worries here.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

i have no problem with the punch

that was a tough physical sloppy wet football game against a division rival and the bills basically manned up and bullied the dolphins around

you shouldnt punch people but these guys are fierce competitors and its a physical game and sometimes tempers flare

steve smith WR of the panthers gets into fights all the time on the field, and while fighting is wrong he has also been a fiery emotional leader at times

woods doesnt seem to have any history of being a dirty player or bad person so im giving him the benefit of the doubt and i have no issue