159 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather the Bills...

• Win last 2 games, finish 7-9 and 4-2 in the division
    • Lose last 2 games, finish 5-10 and 2-4 in the division

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

point of order.......we can not finish the season 5-10 ......

if you finish 5-11 you suck....flat out.

if you finish 7-9 you have a little bit of wiggle room.

If the 2013 Buffalo Bills finish 7-9 then you want to shoot yourself in the face. Because that'd mean they were two bounces of the ball away 9-7 and the 6th seed in the playoffs.

or one Franchise QB......(laffin)

Yeah I'm not even going to mention the Cleveland and Pittsburgh games which are a direct result of a certain rookie's actions . . .

I'm just referring to the 100 yard pick 6 and either one of the ATL fumbles.

The difference in record would be the difference between a 7th and a 12th RD pick.

Using today's new DraftTek mock, it's the choice between getting C.J. Mosley and a choice of

one of the following, all available at our pick:

Mike Evans WR Alabama

Khalil Mack OLB

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB

Marqise Lee WR USC

Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix FS

Cyrus Kouandjio OT

Jace Amaro TE

(Bridgewater and Hundley will be gone at EITHER pick; we think Carr will be the next QB taken and he'd be there, too)

So, no; you play to win the game AND see who needs replacing.

Edited by Astrobot

The difference in record would be the difference between a 7th and a 12th RD pick.

Using today's new DraftTek mock, it's the choice between getting C.J. Mosley and a choice of

one of the following, all available at our pick:

Mike Evans WR Alabama

Khalil Mack OLB

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB

Marqise Lee WR USC

Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix FS

Cyrus Kouandjio OT

Jace Amaro TE

(Bridgewater and Hundley will be gone at EITHER pick; we think Carr will be the next QB taken and he'd be there, too)

So, no; you play to win the game AND see who needs replacing.

I don't understand why Cyrus is not a consensus Top5 pick. He pushed Barrett Jones to center.

I expect him to shoot up the board on draft day.

The question is moot...according to 4merper4mer the NFL will flex our game vs. NE, have Miami travel to NE and we will be at home vs. the Jets.

What is all this talk of flexing? Is this a new joke? I thought flexing was just moving the most interesting game from the daytime schedule to the nighttime schedule to have the prime time game more exciting.

Winning begets winning which leads to winning...and how great would it be to crap on the Dolphin's and Pat's to end the season? Don't think it will happen, but what a nice end to an otherwise disappointing season.

As another Bucket O' Crap season draws to its merciful close, about the only things that could bring some joy into my aging heart are wins over Miami and New England. If they could knock them senseless in the process, my 2014 will have begun most auspiciously.

Why do so many fans think a high draft choice is guaranteed to be a contributing star? Havent we blown enough high picks over the years? Lets build a winners mentality at one Bills drive by winning in any situation.

Edited by JohninMinn.

Winning out is important for Doug Marrone. IMO, the Atlanta and T.B. losses were a sign of regression and a two week period that shook his tenure at its foundation. How much did a close win against a bad Jags team (granted they were on a slight hot streak) really mean? We'll find out. If they don't finish strong I would want him to be 1 and done. Bring in a real HC and staff. So far Marrone has not proved that he is any better than the string of losers we've had the last 14 years.

Winning out is important for Doug Marrone. IMO, the Atlanta and T.B. losses were a sign of regression and a two week period that shook his tenure at its foundation. How much did a close win against a bad Jags team (granted they were on a slight hot streak) really mean? We'll find out. If they don't finish strong I would want him to be 1 and done. Bring in a real HC and staff. So far Marrone has not proved that he is any better than the string of losers we've had the last 14 years.

This won't happen. He is under contract for longer than one year. Bills won't want to pay the remainder and also hire a new guy.