Dolphins beat Pats*, eliminate Bills.

Chandler#81

If Buffalo won 2 of those they lost they would still be in it. If they won 3 they would still have a shot at the division.

What would you rather do------

1. If NE loses to BALT next week and Buffalo allowed MIA to win, then a MIA win and Buffalo beating NE potential ELIMINATES the PATS. Baltimore wins out they would also go 10-6---tied with NE--get the last wild card due to H2H win.

2. Buffalo beats Miami--thus gives New England the division.

Beat Miami. I will always hate them. They are our rival in my mind.

Screw the other teams and their playoffs... I want the Bills to beat 2 divisional teams and close out the season thinking they can actually win in the NFL. Preferably with EJ taking command of the offense and throwing for 300+ yards in each game (not combined).

The pats got screwed.On Brady's pic the fins nose tackle was holding the center as soon as he snapped the ball.The refs blew it.

I would cry for the Patriots, but the force needed to shed a tear might result in something quite unpleasant.

As the Dolphins sealed the game with the interception of Marcia, I could not believe I said

"way to go Dolphins" Mrs. Lew looked at me as if to say "Are you out of your mind? Rooting for

the Dolphins?"

But my dislike of the Pats > my current dislike of the Dolphins.

Anyways, the Bills need to "Squish the Fish" on Sunday and nuke their playoff chances.

Jets lost too...to Carolina! And they looked real bad doing it too.

in all honestly, when have the NYETS looked good this season?

Poor Cinderfella Brady. Cursed and left the podium after a few minutes. Oh I exaggerated some .... Brady spending exactly 72 seconds taking questions.

LOSER !!!!!!!

http://sports.yahoo....48293--nfl.html

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

In another thread someone lameted the loss of Gailey indicating a good Offensive mind would have this team in a better position at this point in the season. I disagree, but to the point of this post, Marrone already has a better record against Divsional opponents than Gailey had in his first year with two yet to play and if the BILLS even split those two games will have a better divisional record for a BILLS head coach in a long time. Winning the Division is job 1, and this team has a long ways to go before you can consider them a contender. And it's not just talent or coaching. It's a team mind-set, general perceived demeanor from the public's standpoint that needs to change. Which, will begin with winning and yes, an infusion of talent and better coaching, but it's an entire team mentality that has to change. And that change occurs from within the locker room, so adding talent or changing coaches should merely be symptomatic of the overall greater change - winning mentality. Period.