Phins sign Justin Rogers

YoloinOhio

Mike Rodak @MikeRodak 32m The Dolphins have signed 1985 superstar Elvis Patterson and ex-Bill Charles Romes to cover TJ Graham and Steve Johnson for December 22 game. Dolphins intend to rest starters.

Was Rodney Bellinger unavailable?

At this point in the season, WHEN this happens, I am not even going to be mad. I will probably laugh sarcastically.

He'll make Geno....uh.....I mean EJ look like a superstar that day being solely responsible for 200+ yards of EJ's first 300+ game, not to mention 3 TD's.

Dolphins are on the cusp of the playoffs, and they need to win that Bills game. Can't blame them for this signing. I think it's smart.

I don't know if it is a smart signing (we'll see how he does) but I have to give the Phins credit (gag). After all they went thru with the Incognito/Martin thing and the crap OL they have, etc., they are winning game against good teams and go to Pitt and beat them in the snow. Steelers have to be so pissed a southern team did that. They have a very good chance at the playoffs (although I think Ravens will get that #2 WC). Edited by YoloInTheBlo