Gronkowski out for the year with ACL and MCL injuries

Gronk is a great player, but damn the guy is an injury nightmare!

I'd knee brace him up & have him put on the riot forearm body armor & go to battle.

Gronk is going to look an awful lot like Darth Vader in a few years.

The price you pay selling your soul to the hoodie.

Think they'd take a 3rd rounder?

Edited by NFL95MelGrayDomination

I saw that play. I am not sure if it was the same CB, but it was the same kind of hit that put EJ out. He dove right at his knee. I am not feeling sorry for the Pats, but while the NFL is supposedly worrying over player safety, they should address these kinds of cheap shots.

I saw that play. I am not sure if it was the same CB, but it was the same kind of hit that put EJ out. He dove right at his knee. I am not feeling sorry for the Pats, but while the NFL is supposedly worrying over player safety, they should address these kinds of cheap shots.

It was TJ Ward who hit Gronk. Different guy from the EJ hit. It was definitely not a cheap shot on Gronk. The NFL has given DBs little choice but going low on receivers with they way they have penalized high hits in these split-second, bang-bang plays.

I don't know if I would call it a cheap shot but as soon as I saw I thought it wasn't going to be good. I made mention in the offseason that the draft concerns were starting to show up. I won't cry for the Pats* but this is a huge blow. While he played they were the highest scoring team in the NFL. Before he came back they lost to the Jets and almost the Bills!

It was TJ Ward who hit Gronk. Different guy from the EJ hit. It was definitely not a cheap shot on Gronk. The NFL has given DBs little choice but going low on receivers with they way they have penalized high hits in these split-second, bang-bang plays.

Especially a DB on such a big guy.

Were you being sarcastic?

Gronkowski will have had SIX surgeries since he signed his $53 million contract extension with New England in June 2012.

He is a singluar talent, but because of the way he plays the game, Gronkowski is going to be hurt. Alot.

Better off drafting a TE than trading for him.