SEC championship game

NoSaint

Been a great couple of weeks. Puts the NFL product to shame IMO. Great game here. The way Auburn moved the ball in the 1st half on a few of those drives was amazing. Some costly mistakes have kept Missouri right there within a point

Missouri looks pretty good as well. I am surprised they are even having the season they are. I figured they would be nothing but SEC fodder for an indefinite period of years

I know osu has a bad rep in bowl games but that is hangover from tressel. Urban Meyer and the osu haven't lost a game in 2 years! They are more than deserving IMO.

They deserve a shot but I think the issue is the soft schedule this year not a bowl loss 5 years ago

I know osu has a bad rep in bowl games but that is hangover from tressel. Urban Meyer and the osu haven't lost a game in 2 years! They are more than deserving IMO.

Such a soft schedule for OSU. The talent on auburn is so much better than anything in the Big Ten

I can't (and won't) argue that their schedule hasn't been the strongest but going undefeated for 2 straight years deserves a chance to play for the national championship. Of course as I type this it is tied 17-17 in the big ten championship.

The SEC has gotten a few breaks along the way and 7 in a row is hard to argue against. I'm very happy that this is the last year of no playoff so this discussion is moot going forward. That said under the current format I wouldn't like a 1 loss team making it over 24 wins in a row.

You know nothing about college football if you think Ohio State should be in the BCS game

It's looking to be a moot point at this point in time but I appreciate your insight on this topic. It was a very valuable addition to the conversation.

It's all over now. Should be auburn fsu for the bcs title. What a crazy couple of weeks for Auburn. Should be a good game just wish we didn't have to wait a month to see it happen!

My eyes are bleeding Bowling Green and Northern Illinois last night Missouri and Auburn. Then back and forth between The Big Ten and the ACC. So much more fun than most NFL games this year. Go War Eagle I do not want Florida State as the National Champion.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.