GREEN BAY!!! trouble selling tickets..

for crissakes, stop.. "relevant example" ..why not just ignore the post, are you the criteria critic? i am a person who indulges in the board from time to time,, do not feel a need to prove a point.. WTF is the need to challenge ? a simple dialogue about green bay having trouble regarding tickets was all this was about..

Uh......that's the point. GB doesn't have ANY problem regarding tickets. They've all been sold.

D O A ! ok then.. why dont you go away. who cares what you think..

Exactly what 99% of this board think when they see a thread started by you.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They used to play a game out of town once a year, too. Clearly can't support a team. And how old is that stadium?

They actually used to play two or even three games a year at Milwaukee County Stadium until 1994. I think they are the precedent for what Buffalo is trying to do in Toronto. Green Bay needed to make its fan base regional...and, in particular, they wanted to solidify the Milwaukee fan base, since MIlwaukee is just as close to Chicago.

they are, but my point is that buffalo gets hit hard for not selling out games in december due to them essentially sucking for the past 13 years. let somebody else other than the usual suspects get a bit called out.

Only fans here hit Buffalo hard. League wide it's not that big a deal. Chargers have trouble selling tickets and they have perfect weather.

not really.. just pointing out that buffalo is not alone in selling out games in december with no playoff implications.. GRANTED!.. green bay is sold out.. but the zest for tickets is not there , no matter what , or whatever team.

If the game is sold out how is there not "zest" for tickets? You can't sell anymore tickets than being sold out.

Uh......that's the point. GB doesn't have ANY problem regarding tickets. They've all been sold.

Exactly what 99% of this board think when they see a thread started by you.

why is it always the same a-holes like you and few more on here feel they have to attack the OP, the topic, whatever..why bother to add anything ? do you feel it is "your duty" to ridicule and critique the content??

There are more involved in this situation I just picked two from among the crowd ... Happy to see some passion in the exchange but focus on the issue and not each other. The thread is about tix not people.

The fact remains that 100% of Lambeau seats are owned by season-ticket holders. That will never change, regardless of how bad the Packers become. The stadium was recently enlarged to 80K seats. The Bills have a loyal fan base (considering their lackluster performance, small mrkt, bad weather, weak economy), but not nearly as loyal as GB.

They actually used to play two or even three games a year at Milwaukee County Stadium until 1994. I think they are the precedent for what Buffalo is trying to do in Toronto. Green Bay needed to make its fan base regional...and, in particular, they wanted to solidify the Milwaukee fan base, since MIlwaukee is just as close to Chicago.

Yep. And there never was any ridicule about it. Of course, there wasn't an Internet for most of that time, and Milwaukee isn't in another country, but I think you & I are on the same page here.

Here in my town in FL, games on local TV are Steelers-Fish and Packers-Falcons. At least at the start of the game, Heinz Field has way, way more empty seats than Lambeau Field. Fair weather Steeler fans are plenty, apparently. LOL And oh btw, Steelers went 3 & out on their first possession.