MNF #1 seed in NFC

NoSaint

Should be a good game. Saints and Seahawks matchup pretty well.

No jabari, and being on the road I'll say saints lose in a tough one, 27-20

Those homefield stats are insane-

Saints with Payton have 15 straight with an average win of 20+ points and russel Wilson has never lost in Seattle

Saints with Payton have 15 straight with an average win of 20+ points and russel Wilson has never lost in Seattle

Should be a great game. Watching Seattle is bittersweet. I loved Russell Wilson coming out of college. I thought (and still think) he was the best QB in that Draft and was really disappointed we didn't take him in the third. Ohhh what might have been.

Seahawks D is supposed to be better, but no doubt the Saints offense is better. It'll be a good match up, similar to what we had with Atlanta/Buffalo...except there will be quality on the field. I am curious to see how Sherman gets picked on by Brees. I see it happening.

Home record aside, I am favoring the Saints. They will be pumped to establish themselves as the NFC #1. Seattle also, but I think Brees' experience will win this.

Home record aside, I am favoring the Saints. They will be pumped to establish themselves as the NFC #1. Seattle also, but I think Brees' experience will win this.

I would agree. I think the NFC crown runs through the South this year, and surprisingly Atlanta is not a factor. Carolina has got hot, New Orleans has been playing at a highly elite level, and Seattle has shown they are susceptible to being outscored.

Thought Saints would win with Seattle D limited, but not looking that way so far. Tough to go into Seattle for a night game, like a college atmosphere.

At some point the saints will score a few... But it'll be tough to overcome this

As you enjoy the artistry of one Russell Wilson, just keep reminding yourself how fortunate we are to have TJ Graham. :rolleyes:

You could do this across the entire draft. Instead of Derrick Burroughs we could have got Jerry Rice in the first round of the 1985 draft.

Said it before, will say it again...Wilson is hands down, and by far, the best of the rookie QB class of 2012.

Great arm, perfect touch, elusive, fast and incredibly intelligent. And he never panics--cool as can be.

I wouldn't say by far - lucks pretty good too. But of the rg3, kaepernick and Wilson group- I'm not surprised he's the best of the "new breed" of qbs... If you saw the pregame interview tonight, it showed a lot of why he's kept getting better while those guys are struggling.

Edited by NoSaint