Turn out the lights the party's over

ALLEN1QB

Now everyone can stop the playoff nonsense for good as there is no way the Bills can make it. 14 years in a row of missing the playoffs is an embarrassment and a disgrace!!! We deserve much better than this!! And people wonder why players like Willie Colon say stuff like "They lost to F!@king Buffalo Bills!!" The Bills are a joke of franchise, and unfortunately, it's a bad joke on us which is never ending.

Well Flutie curse lives on. Playing in Canada is so bad. Way to go Ralph! Lets hope for a good draft.

Stop, just stop. Flutie was irrevlivant in this franchise. Another loser nothing not good enough to play in the nfl QB in a long string of the same.

The only curse is the QB depth chart was so piss poor that he was the best option...

The NFL should be embarrassed by this Toronto garbage….the demand is pure novelty up there and nothing to consider for a long-term placement of a franchise.

That might actually change if the Bills could contend for something a few years in a row. This loss has nothing to do with the stadium or the city they played in.

The game and season is officially "over" from a playoff standpoint. Can't dwell on this too much as we've all been here before. I think the Front Office has done a good job with it's first draft class and I'm looking forward to the 2014 draft... saying that I think the Bills still need to win a few more games and play hard in order to possibly woo a few FA's as well as sign a few of our big players with contracts ending soon.

What would you like to see for the Bills the rest of the year in order to move forward? We need that good "balance" in order to make the "new" Bills attractive to players/coaches... losing a few more games this year keeps us in the top 10 for draft purposes, while winning a few helps players/fans/FA's see we're moving forward. I think a 6-10 season (esp with a rookie HC, new coordinators, a rookie QB, and rookie LB calling the D) is showing forward even if it ONLY matches our win total from last year.

We need (in no order) another CB, a OG, TE, OT, and LB... I wouldn't be surprised if we grabbed a WR or RB either..

Your thoughts?

Well Flutie curse lives on. Playing in Canada is so bad. Way to go Ralph! Lets hope for a good draft.

Blaming this loss on the location is lame, plain and simple. The Bills had two chances to win this game and their failure to do so has nothing to do with it being in Toronto. The defense once again had terrible lapses giving up 150 plus yards on the ground. Once again, the offense went back to running on virtually every first down and did not try to go downfield until the second half, on down and distances that made no sense. Until they fix those issues, it's lame as hell to blame it on the game being in Toronto.

Edited by BuffaloBob

Blah. Blah. Blah.

The Buffalo Bills don't know how to WIN. Period. Another draft, and adding all the talent in the world isn't going to change that.

This is a losing organization. It's been a losing organization from the start. It was a losing organization during its best years. And it will always be a losing organization. The best thing that could happen to ALL of us, is for the team to pack up and move to Toronto. We are all basically drug-addicts who refuse to quit. Someone else needs to step in and end the misery.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

The Buffalo Bills don't know how to WIN. Period. Another draft, and adding all the talent in the world isn't going to change that.

This is a losing organization. It's been a losing organization from the start. It was a losing organization during its best years. And it will always be a losing organization. The best thing that could happen to ALL of us, is for the team to pack up and move to Toronto. We are all basically drug-addicts who refuse to quit. Someone else needs to step in and end the misery.

I agree with the losing mentality but not with moving to Toronto. I will always love this team as long as they're in Buffalo.

But, but, but, Jon Bon Jovi is wants us!!! That's all that matters; not wins, or playing in Toronto in front of nobody plus a crackhead mayor.... Oh well, we sold our soul and the souls of every Bills fan out there to Toronto for chump change by today's NFL income standards. Boo NFL, Boo Ralph, Boo Regionalization. The only thing I am thankful for is I don't like Alabama much....