Official 2nd Half thread Bills vs. Falcons

BuffaloBill

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you even bother?

Even bother with what? I've been watching and rooting for this team since the late 60s. Other than the Kelly years, they have not had a chance the minute that they walk on the field.

To be clear, I see some progress. Manuel has been decent for a rookie who has missed a lot of time. Woods and Goodwin look as though they may contribute in years to come. But on D, there is lots of talent (and most of it has experience) and they are on pace to give up 31 plus points to a bad offense.

Even bother with what? I've been watching and rooting for this team since the late 60s. Other than the Kelly years, they have not had a chance the minute that they walk on the field.

To be clear, I see some progress. Manuel has been decent for a rookie who has missed a lot of time. Woods and Goodwin look as though they may contribute in years to come. But on D, there is lots of talent (and most of it has experience) and they are on pace to give up 31 plus points to a bad offense.

Why bother watching or following. You've got it all figured out already.

So the Bill's passing offense involves 3 throws.

1) A screen/check down to running back

2) a 8 yard pass over the middle

3) a 40 yard bomb

I really, really, really hope that is the result of a bad Offensive Coordinator not knowing how to make a rookie QB effective and not another QB the Bills drafted who simply cannot make NFL throws.

I seriously don't understand the no call there on Goodwin...I watch a ton of NFL football every week...The DB is pawing at him with the ball in the air...He did enough to get Goodwin off balance...That's PI in this league...

Just went back and watched it again...The DB actually got both hands on Goodwin's shoulder when he turned back to locate the ball...That was PI all the way...