Bills' Remaining Schedule Not Lookin' So Easy Now

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to need help but there is a slim chance we can make it in the wildcard with an 8-8 record. The Falcons game is going to be huge though and it really hurts that it's not at the Ralph. Now that we have a competitive team these Toronto games are really going to hurt us in the years to come

We are going to need help but there is a slim chance we can make it in the wildcard with an 8-8 record. The Falcons game is going to be huge though and it really hurts that it's not at the Ralph. Now that we have a competitive team these Toronto games are really going to hurt us in the years to come

Hogwash! Jack Nicklaus said as soon as heard someone complain about the course...he would knew they had no chance to win. Heard the same carp from Sully and Bucky - well Sully - Embrace the damn game and go win it - complain that they are going to hurt and Atlanta has a perfect set up because its a dome and not the Ralph....you are only giving yourself excuses....

There's no doubt that I'm a fan. I'm as hopeful as anyone. My hope none the less is tempered by reality. The fact that this franchise hasn't had 5 consecutive wins since 2004 should tell you what you need to know.

What we need to know? Please enlighten on how the teams of years past have any effect on this year's team. Good thing no one told the Colts 2012 team that because the Colts 2011 team was awful that that meant that they could not change and had to be bad. I REALLY wish someone had told the Pats way back in 2001 that they were not supposed to be super bowl contenders because aside from 1997, they hadn't been since the mid 80's.

Hogwash! Jack Nicklaus said as soon as heard someone complain about the course...he would knew they had no chance to win. Heard the same carp from Sully and Bucky - well Sully - Embrace the damn game and go win it - complain that they are going to hurt and Atlanta has a perfect set up because its a dome and not the Ralph....you are only giving yourself excuses....

Firstly - Huh?

Secondly - Try not to compare two sports that have nothing in common. I'm sure Jack would have hummed a different tune if he was used to serene golfing and had to play with people screaming in his backswing every shot.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

What we need to know? Please enlighten on how the teams of years past have any effect on this year's team. Good thing no one told the Colts 2012 team that because the Colts 2011 team was awful that that meant that they could not change and had to be bad. I REALLY wish someone had told the Pats way back in 2001 that they were not supposed to be super bowl contenders because aside from 1997, they hadn't been since the mid 80's.

Stats provide odds and that's what you need to be enlightened to. The one offs don't really matter. You offer one offs and I offer realism. Might be too complicated for you I guess. LOL.

There biggest challenge is playing 3 out of the last four on the road @ Tampa, Jacksonville and New England. If the team wins those three and the game against Atlanta and Miami, obviously the team would be on a super-hot streak going possibly into the playoffs.

Stats provide odds and that's what you need to be enlightened to. The one offs don't really matter. You offer one offs and I offer realism. Might be too complicated for you I guess. LOL.

Thanks for the education on "realism" and statistics. Maybe you are right. This team will certainly struggle in our remaining games if Losman can't start hitting on something other than deep balls. And hopefully Nick Barnett won't continue to be a liability out there. Congrats on patting yourself on the back as well.

Firstly - Huh?

Secondly - Try not to compare two sports that have nothing in common. I'm sure Jack would have hummed a different tune if he was used to serene golfing and had to play with people screaming in his backswing every shot.

Different sports...same mentality...if the Bills have the mentality that TO is a negative or a road game....whelp there goes your three point home field advantage...if they think its home game and want to go kick arse......take your pick....

Falcons become first team eliminated from playoff contention:

With the San Francisco 49ers victory over the Washington Redskins on Monday night, the Falcons have become the first team to be officially eliminated from playoff contention.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/26/falcons-become-first-team-eliminated-from-playoff-contention/