Who wants to apologize to the Pats for gloating over last night?

DC Tom

Im not ashamed at all. Too many wins by the Patriots have been because of favorable calls or non-calls. They had this one coming. Let those band wagon fans feel the burn. I feel Brady threw the ball for a possibility to draw a flag. Why not? Seems to work any other game. Even if there wasnt interference, it would have still been a pick. Also, just like any close loss that we suffer as Bills fans, the game shouldnt come down to one play, or a botched call to determine the out-come.

Not me. :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Link?

I've heard many people mention it, but I can only seem to find video of Tommy telling the ref as he left the field that they were fair an unbiased in their calling of the game.

ESPN has video / audio of Tommy dropping an F bomb or 2

want a link?

pick one

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AjhX2fhAXOVlshEabL5syB.bvZx4?p=brady+f+bomb&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-900

I'm sorry...............................refs didn't get the OL mugging call right in NE v NO

Some dayz you da windshield, some dayz you da Bug, Mistah Brady

Exactly. I don't remember any outrage over that mugging. I can't stand the pats*. I think they know they are n longer an elite team.

I wish they kept rolling on the Brady rant. What really ticked me off was Mallett coming in behind him, and cussing out the officials. I am sure the refs appreciated some bench-warming scrub chewing them out.

I loved that. I would have turned to Mallett and said, "And you are...?"

ESPN apologies for painting Princess Brady as a mature calm player

when we ALL know he's not. I know I saw him yelling at the ref

game over

suck it up Putz org

even if the officials said they were wrong YOU STILL LOST

its all the talk on NFL network this AM

move on mediots. week 12 is 1 day away

It is laughable, but I've seen refs not call interference or illegal contact because the ball was not catchable before.

This is not exactly a unique thing to happen. The media is in an uproar about it, because it happened to the Patriots.

On Mike and Mike this AM they were talking about how this call could revolutionize the NFL replay system. :thumbdown:

It is incredible to me that one play against these guys, and people actually begin to discuss a replay overhaul. I know the GB/SEA game last year ended the lockout of officials. That makes sense to me. But one call against the god-blessed pats* and then...

Golic did bring up the non-call that the pats* did not complain about. This was the obvious leg-whip their OL got away with and left a CAR defender with a sprained knee.

Finally, a little payback for a pass interference call on a Hail Mary in the end zone that kept the game from ending and let NE steal a win.

A play that was preceded by the famous 'just give it to them' statement by one ref to the other referring to the gratuitous 4th down play spot (when it was obvious the catch was a yard or more short of the 1st down) that gave the Pats a 1st down leading up to the Hail Mary call that would have never been if they go that call right. They screwed up not once but twice in a matter of a couple plays in that game.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

I wish they kept rolling on the Brady rant. What really ticked me off was Mallett coming in behind him, and cussing out the officials. I am sure the refs appreciated some bench-warming scrub chewing them out.

And who do you think he learned that from?

I live my life blaming everything that goes wrong on Brady. It's easier that way.

On Mike and Mike this AM they were talking about how this call could revolutionize the NFL replay system. :thumbdown:

It is incredible to me that one play against these guys, and people actually begin to discuss a replay overhaul. I know the GB/SEA game last year ended the lockout of officials. That makes sense to me. But one call against the god-blessed pats* and then...

Golic did bring up the non-call that the pats* did not complain about. This was the obvious leg-whip their OL got away with and left a CAR defender with a sprained knee.

this is very close to the call that put the scrubs back at their day jobs

nothing changed except the Putz getting less flags per game once the regulars returned

NFL network just showed Bellyache responding to reporters (maybe today)

question was about "the call" Bellyache response

grumble grumble were on to Denver grumble grumble were on to Denver

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever