Future RB for the Bills

1) Interesting story. I can see this kid being a DT like Refrigerator Perry, and getting the occasional goal line carry.

2) In an obvious effort to hijack this thread, I actually do think the Bills need to sign another RB. Fred is playing on fumes, and CJ is obviously having some issues. I wonder if we could grab a bruising-type RB from someone's practice squad.

i hope the bills are able to get ben tate/dmc in fee agency if they are not too expensive i think both are different but could compliment CJ very well. DMC might be much better with 10-15 carries a game rather than 25+ where he just gets hurt. tate is a beast and not really suited for that zone blocking style in houston and could be a good change up from CJ too. both are highly doubtful but we can't rely on fred much long sadly. not many 32-33 year old RBs

High School Football Player Tony Picard May Be 'Biggest Running Back In The World' At 6'4, 400 Lbs.

Billed as "The Biggest Running Back In The World" in the description of a YouTube video of his highlights, high school football player Tony Picard seems to be part myth, part viral video sensation and part college scout's dream but he is entirely anightmare for opposing defenses.

According to Northwest Prep Report,Picard is a running back and nose guard for White Swan High School in Washington who stands 6' 4" and weights 400 pounds. Dubbed "Big Tone," he is reportedly part Umatilla-Nez Perce Indian and part Sioux Indian.

“It’s so much fun to have him go out [on the field] as a captain and see him shaking hands before the game,” White Swan coach Andrew Bush told Indian Country Today Media Network. "They’re just kind of staring, like ‘Oh my gosh, you’ve got to be kidding me!'”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/16/tony-picard-400-pound-running-back-high-school_n_4289094.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X9WwxzZ8E4

Edited by ALF