Goodwin

I think he's currently our best weapon on offense. WR is one of the most difficult positions to figure out and he's currently ahead of the curve.

The blazing speed aside, I saw crisp route running, good hands and great awareness of where the sticks were. As rookie speedsters go, that was a virtuoso performance.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's currently our best weapon on offense. WR is one of the most difficult positions to figure out and he's currently ahead of the curve.

The blazing speed aside, I saw crisp route running, good hands and great awareness of where the sticks were. As rookie speedsters go, that was a virtuoso performance.

I agree, but props also go to TJ who made a nice adjustment to the throw and ran it in for a TD.

Yeah, I met a girl :P

But I'm finally not working Sunday afternoons anymore so I should be around a bit more frequently.

Ahhhh, say no more, my friend...congrats!

Wedding's in June and we just moved to NYC together. Good times. By the way, there was something special about seeing the Bills beat the Jests right here in the Big Apple.

Wow!! I'd say that constitutes more than just meeting a girl :thumbsup:

I'm really excited about Goodwin. Also encouraged about Robert Woods. Hell, even TJ makes plays occasionally despite still appearing lost most of the time.

We still need to upgrade Chandler when the opportunity presents itself and we also need to keep an eye out for a new #1.

I was wrong about Goodwin (there's a first time for everything). When we drafted him in the 3rd I thought he was just a track star trying to play football. We have seen those guys in the past and it never works out. But so far I've been impressed with his route running and his hands. We knew the speed was there, but to bring it all together in his rookie season like this is very encouraging. Glad we have him on our team!

Cromartie showed respect today and he got important first downs, when Cro tried to press him, he beat him with his speed for a TD. People will start taking notice of him.

He also had a nice reverse for a gain of 17 yards.