Enough with the clown pants already

tedstrong

Let's face it, image means something- internally and externally. Why do you think the Steelers wear their black at home.

Then in come the Bills in their semi-pro looking blue pants - not the classic looking white pants- and we're supposed to beat up the big bad Steelers in our stupid clown pants.

I'm sorry...it does mean something. They can't look respectable or fierce. Plus all the SUBSTANTIVE reasons we stunk up the joint...

Ditch blue pants!

Edited by tedstrong

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it, image means something- internally and externally. Why do you think the Steelers wear their black at home.

Then in come the Bills in their semi-pro looking blue pants - not the classic looking white pants- and we're supposed to beat up the big bad Steelers in our stupid clown pants.

I'm sorry...it does mean something. They can't look respectable or fierce. Plus all the more SUBSTANTIVE reasons we stunk up the joint...

Ditch blue pants!

MC Hammer would disagree w/ you.

And I thought it was the wind, or something else like that. Maybe the wrong bottled water?? Hmmm....the pants. I was wondering what the excuses would be for today. I think you nailed it!!

Did I say it was the reason we lost!??? I said I don't like the pants.

Did I say it was the reason we lost!??? I said I don't like the pants.

You don't like the pants or you are finding something to pin your frustration on? If they were winning they could wear pink tutus for all I care.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot