Bye Bye Matt Flynn

eball

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodriguez sounds like Dorin Dickerson V 2.0

He's a FB/HB type with a better pedigree coming out of college: http://www.buffalobi...92-5110c50f53fc

http://network.yardb...riguez/14967254

@buffalobills

Marrone on FB Evan Rodriguez: athleticism can help #Bills in FB/TE role, as well as special teams

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Buffalo, the graveyard of the NFL. Where the hopes and dreams of once promising rookies become dashed, and old veteran has-beens and hanger-on's come to realize the truth that NFL really means "Not For Long."

This year alone we have seen the likes of Kevin Kolb, Matt Leinart, and Matt Flynn.

Beware, Evan Rodriguez was released not because of on field issues but because of off field issues. He was arrested twice. Once for DWI and the other for resisting arrest while DWI. This move leads me to believe that they will use him on special teams and give Easily more time on the field.

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/3700/bills-may-have-short-leash-with-rodriguez

Watch him go to Packers ASAP and do ok if he has to play.

He should have played last week for us instead of that waste of space Tuel. I'd rather have a vet being a game manager than a undrafted rookie who showed NOTHING in entire college career and cost us the game.

He should have played last week for us instead of that waste of space Tuel. I'd rather have a vet being a game manager than a undrafted rookie who showed NOTHING in entire college career and cost us the game.

At least bring Flynn in, in relief in the 2nd half when Tuel was struggling (I know, dropped passes by all too).

This year alone we have seen the likes of Kevin Kolb, Matt Leinart, and Matt Flynn.

Interestingly enough, all guys many of you ragged on the Bills FO for not drafting or trading away picks for. Tells me a lot about armchair GM's.

Maybe because he was in that system for years rather than a month? How about the other 2 teams who wouldn't let him near the field?

already plenty of speculation around twitter that flynn will end up in GB. too bad we released him, we could have gotten a little something for him.

I agree but it would have been tough. With the trade deadline passed, both parts of the trade would have to clear waivers. The Bears or Lions may have blocked the move forcing the Bills to take him back. Also it would have had to be player for player. There is no way a draft pick, even a 7th rounder from a good team, would clear waivers.