Darrick Holmes fumble at the goal line. 1995.

Why go all the way to 1995. Didn't we lose the game against Dallas in similar circumstance. Trent Edwards at the Dallas 5 yard line and then throws a end-zone INT (on a similar type of throw) that is returned back to the Bills side.

I was at that game as well. It was my first time seeing the Bills play in person. The tickets and brand new Bills parka I was wearing were presents for my 14th birthday 11 days prior. I was in a section filled with 49ers season ticket holders and had grown men trying to pick a fight with me.

Not the way I was hoping to see my first Bills game go. I was heartbroken.

Any of you guys old enough to remember this one? We were playing on the road v. 49ers, ready to take a lead. Handoff to Darrick Holmes. Plummer pummeled him. Ball popped out and returned 99 yards for a touchdown. Game, set, match. Just like yesterday. It even happens with Jim Kelly asemember quarterback. http://articles.lati...1_san-francisco

I remember that. Think it was a night game. Damn, 18 years ago??? Wow!

Who was the Miami safety that returned one in like 92 for a Td?

I was there!!!!!! Lot of Hall of Famers on the field that day.

I was in the end zone that the Niners scored in on that play. It was chaotic. Met Derrik Holmes before the game too. I liked him, thought that he was gonna be a good bruiser back.

Any of you guys old enough to remember this one? We were playing on the road v. 49ers, ready to take a lead. Handoff to Darrick Holmes. Plummer pummeled him. Ball popped out and returned 99 yards for a touchdown. Game, set, match. Just like yesterday. It even happens with Jim Kelly as quarterback. http://articles.lati...1_san-francisco

Old enough to remember??? LMAO! That's a good one... Darick Holmes was a bowling ball, but he burned brightly for only a small bit. You made me feel really old... thanks. :P

Any of you guys old enough to remember this one? We were playing on the road v. 49ers, ready to take a lead. Handoff to Darrick Holmes. Plummer pummeled him. Ball popped out and returned 99 yards for a touchdown. Game, set, match. Just like yesterday. It even happens with Jim Kelly as quarterback. http://articles.lati...1_san-francisco

Bruce had a few sacks in that game if I remember correctly. Tough loss that Sunday night on ESPN.

Bruce had a few sacks in that game if I remember correctly. Tough loss that Sunday night on ESPN.

Bruce had 3 sacks, Paup had a sack and an INT.

I was sitting in the end zone where the Holmes fumble happened.

What was really insulting about that game was that the Bills did bounce back from that play and had a chance to win, but the defense could not stop Derek Loville late in the game.

I too was at the "No Punt" game in 1992. The greatest game I have ever seen in person.

Edited by Mark Vader