Official Bills v Chiefs second half thread

Beerball

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no expert, but Tuel looks like he strides too far forward on his passes. I think his foot work sux. I said this earlier, he has great arc on the long ball. But he is inaccurate on the intermediate stuff. Shorten the stride.

Yup....you could clearly see it on the first pick and other overthrows. It's not his fault, he just doesn't have the arm.

Let's not let the D totally off the hook. They may be stopping KC but they are not forcing turnovers and flipping the field.

You must be joking. Six points.....3 of them after an own end pick in 50 minutes?? How could you posssibly ask for more than that?

What a gross game. Starting an undrafted rookie QB in a game against an 8-0 team is not going to turn out well. His pick 6 was easily one of the worst passes of the season given that he didnt even think to look at what opened in front of him (a wide open SJ). That said, the bigger issue, to me, is the general attitude of the team. They just don't play smart football. They make dumb, non-NFL quality plays. Bad penalties. Knocking your own players down on defense (TheMcCluster !@#$ up). Batting down a ball intended for another one of your fellow receivers. Trying to pick up a fumble and running with it INSTEAD OF SIMPLY FALLING ON IT!

Things that a good coach doesn't tolerate and cleans up. And a good GM factors in when deciding what players to draft, what players to sign and what players to cut. You can say this team is young all you want, and maybe thats true. But right now, the whole team looks mentally weak and that, to me, is a bigger concern. Bc that is the stuff that really infects a team and takes time to cure.

You make it sound like tuel had time to make more than 1 read on the goal line. He was being hit when he threw.

The defense needs to call a team only meeting...each time an offensive player walks through the door, Kyle Williams should grab them and hold them while Kiko kicks them clean in the nutsack.

Are we not letting them off the hook on a day they allowed 6 points? Your hook is a little ridiculous

Defense has been very good. My point is that to win this game they need to force turnovers, not give Tuel a long field to work with.

Like, say, 99 yards.