Official Bills v Chiefs second half thread

Beerball

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hackett's play calling inside the 10 yard line has been baffling most of this season. Hope he gets it together when the Bills get back down there. Teul needs all the help he can get.

Maybe so...But that INT was 100% on Tuel's decision...You can't get any more open than Stevie was...Complete blown coverage and the kid missed it...That's exactly how Rookie QB's can kill you... B-)

that last pass---low % in critical 4th and 3

I agree but there are only a few people on this board who can criticize that play because everybody and their mother has been blasting Hackett for conservative play calls and if he runs it there and they don't get it everybody is bashing him again. The fans just want success and they'll change their positions to criticize anything and everything that doesn't work.

I hate that play call but I've been defending the conservative approach Hackett has taken thus far this season.

Yeah, who'd ever think a guy who was 4-22 in college and undrafted would make a poor read and decision in his first NFL game.

Coaching staff must be shocked.

If they go on to lose this game, hang the blame firmly where it belongs: the coaching staff.

Yes, they should have stayed on the ground there and took 3 points if necessary. A horrible play by Tuel, even after a timeout. Inexcusable and the most basic read you could ask a QB to make in a goal line situation. The Coaches let the air out of the balloon there.

So why not run to the right where they have had success or play action bootleg...shotgun spread at the one is dumb

A nicely designed play that would work with any kind of decent QB. If the KC DB stays with his man, It's a TD to Graham. If he blows is inexplicably like he did, your QB should see the wide open SJ in the middle of the endzone. A giant deuce on top of what was looking like an improbable upset win by Tuel.