Beerball

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilmore is there but that is too close on a 3rd and 27

They don't award TDs and first downs for close. He used the sideline there perfectly.

You're not wrong.

IF (big if) Leodis could process that it's either a possible defensive TD versus a 3rd and 27, it's certainly arguable that trying to pick up the ball is the best play.

Yeah but this offense needs short fields against the KC D. That 30 yards could be the difference between a FG and a punt.

My biggest frustration with "professional" football players is stupidity, which is a common affliction on this team. 3 unacceptable mental mistakes so far.... Block in the back, personal foul, and the poster boy for stupidity not falling the ball because he's acting selfish because he wants a "me" moment. Sad it's the same dumb plays that get made but you can't fix stupid, it's for life.

My biggest frustration with "professional" football players is stupidity, which is a common affliction on this team. 3 unacceptable mental mistakes so far.... Block in the back, personal foul, and the poster boy for stupidity not falling the ball because he's acting selfish because he wants a "me" moment. Sad it's the same dumb plays that get made but you can't fix stupid, it's for life.

what haha......

Ugh. And that's why he's a 3d stringer. Look at his mechanics on that throw; he needed to take a big windup to deliver the ball and of course it sails on him.

Bills coaches need to remember that a run-heavy game plan is going to be necessary to win this game.