Net Worth of African-American Family

First of all, I don't any of this as fact, it could all just be bs statistics, but even if it is true, in the country (US) with the richest people in the world, the gap between the haves and have nots should be the greatest? Our rich are so much richer than South African rich people this wouldn't surprise me at all.

And if there had been no Great Society this situation would have been even worse. What if there was no government health care which was created in Great Society, I suppose health care is hurting blacks? What exactly do you people argue is hurt black people here?

In two industrialized nations why would you reasonably expect the wealth gap to be greater in a nation where all people have equal rights to a nation in which one class is legally lower than another? Furthermore, why in the richest country in the world would you expect our free black citizens to be poorer than oppressed south african black citizens on an absolute basis? Does that make any !@#$ing sense whatsoever?

Assuming these statistics are accurate and the methodology is sound (a point we can more full explore once you're done being a child and pushing half baked nonsense which instantly refutes your own arguments), we can abstract that if the South African government was indeed serious about oppressing blacks, in hindsight, they would have traded their apartheid policies for our social and economic policies. We can also abstract that economically, apartheid might have been more beneficial to black americans than the policies of the last 50 years.

Now revisit post #1 and catch up to the rest of the class which read the article and knew what I was getting at all along.

Edited by Jauronimo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)Why do you think that black people couldn't vote absentee just like the whites? 2) Do you think it's because they are too dumb, lazy or what? 3) What is your opinion as to why they can't??

1) I never said they couldn't. Why are you putting words in my mouth?

2) Oh, now you have to start the blacks are lazy and stupid argument?

3) I never said they can't. They are use to voting by showing up and the state made it more difficult to do that way, but the way whites vote, by absentee ballot, saw no changes, though its even easier to cheat that way. Now, why did the state go and make such a stupid law?

And why are you being so dishonest?

Gatorman in another thread:

"The question is, why should they change? What's the intent? To confuse a few thousand people that are not paying attention so Republicans can win? You support that? Come on"

Your contempt for black intelligence is deplorable, and if you don't recognize it from the statement above you are even a worse racist than anybody here has claimed. Please don't be "that guy".

Would they have been better off being legally segregated into second class citizenship? Seriously? What type of stupid chit question is that?

So its taking longer than half a century to overcome the horrible legacy of over 300 years of oppression and enforced ignorance, tyranny and pure, vile hatred? Ya, that's a surprise! :doh:

funny!

In two industrialized nations why would you reasonably expect the wealth gap to be greater in a nation where all people have equal rights to a nation in which one class is legally lower than another? Furthermore, why in the richest country in the world would you expect our free black citizens to be poorer than oppressed south african black citizens on an absolute basis? Does that make any !@#$ing sense whatsoever?

South Africa compared to the United States, are you serious? So, no, it makes no sense what so ever.

So you think a Black person today, here in the United States is worse off than a black living under apartheid? Do you really believe such nonsense? Please answer

South Africa compared to the United States, are you serious? So, no, it makes no sense what so ever.

So you think a Black person today, here in the United States is worse off than a black living under apartheid? Do you really believe such nonsense? Please answer

haha funny!

Assuming these statistics are accurate and the methodology is sound (a point we can more full explore once you're done being a child and pushing half baked nonsense which instantly refutes your own arguments), we can abstract that if the South African government was indeed serious about oppressing blacks, in hindsight, they would have traded their apartheid policies for our social and economic policies. We can also abstract that economically, apartheid might have been more beneficial to black americans than the policies of the last 50 years.

Oh, never mind my question, you really do believe blacks are worse off here in America than under a brutal racist regime that denied them the most basic rights. Wow, just wow!

What next? Jews had it great in the holocaust! Indians were better off on reservations and 3rdling is smart!

And the bold part, I thought you said your own post was absurd, now you seem to be supporting this ignorance again.

Oh, never mind my question, you really do believe blacks are worse off here in America than under a brutal racist regime that denied them the most basic rights. Wow, just wow!

What next? Jews had it great in the holocaust! Indians were better off on reservations and 3rdling is smart!

And the bold part, I thought you said your own post was absurd, now you seem to be supporting this ignorance again.

According to the data, economically they are better off. But way to miss the point again, jackass.

funny!

Actually, the evidence is that blacks were better off under the Bush administration...

1) I never said they couldn't. Why are you putting words in my mouth?

2) Oh, now you have to start the blacks are lazy and stupid argument?

3) I never said they can't. They are use to voting by showing up and the state made it more difficult to do that way, but the way whites vote, by absentee ballot, saw no changes, though its even easier to cheat that way. Now, why did the state go and make such a stupid law?

And why are you being so dishonest?

Answer me. Why can't blacks vote absentee?

According to the data, economically they are better off. But way to miss the point again, jackass.

Oh, I missed the point?? No, you need to learn that every moron that has a job making op eds on the Internet can't be taken seriously.

Further, to blame the great society for blacks not getting further ahead is stupid in itself. You just jump to any conclusion that fits the political conclusion you want it to. Doesn't it take money to make money? Doesn't it? Mitt Romney was born before the great society and his father was wealthy right, and now he is wealthy, right? Very wealthy. The BUsh's, the Kenney's the Gores all the same. Most black people had nothing in 1965 and the families with money at the time have more now, is that surprising? Blaming the great society for blacks having 5% as much wealth leaves out the total economic history of everything before that. But it's easier to just blame the Great Society, and it feels good too.

Answer me. Why can't blacks vote absentee?

Who says they can 't?

What's the point of a law that makes people show Id if they show up but not if they don't and vote absentee? Can you answer me that?

Actually, the evidence is that blacks were better off under the Bush administration...

Before the recession? That's probably true not just for blacks but for a lot of others as well

Who says they can 't?

What's the point of a law that makes people show Id if they show up but not if they don't and vote absentee? Can you answer that?

You did. That was your point of your Is This Law Racist Thread.

To answer your second question absentee ballots are mailed directly to the voter. Why would you need an ID for their own mail?

From the guy/gal/thing that is afraid to answer most of my posts directed at it. Enjoy your last little bit of time here. Figured out a new animal screen name, ducky? Whale and shark are already in use. Maybe "snake" would work for you.

Oh, I missed the point?? No, you need to learn that every moron that has a job making op eds on the Internet can't be taken seriously.

Further, to blame the great society for blacks not getting further ahead is stupid in itself. You just jump to any conclusion that fits the political conclusion you want it to. Doesn't it take money to make money? Doesn't it? Mitt Romney was born before the great society and his father was wealthy right, and now he is wealthy, right? Very wealthy. The BUsh's, the Kenney's the Gores all the same. Most black people had nothing in 1965 and the families with money at the time have more now, is that surprising? Blaming the great society for blacks having 5% as much wealth leaves out the total economic history of everything before that. But it's easier to just blame the Great Society, and it feels good too.

Who says they can 't?

What's the point of a law that makes people show Id if they show up but not if they don't and vote absentee? Can you answer me that?

Before the recession? That's probably true not just for blacks but for a lot of others as well

You're unbelievable. Even when you're trying to be serious, you suck at trolling.