Calvin Johnson 14 catches, 329 yards against Dallas

Big Turk

that game was a lot of fun to watch! Dallas implodes, Dez Bryant almost fights Witten, Damarcus Ware looks like he threatened to kick his a$$....

It's so much fun to watch Dallas blow games they should win... It doesn't happen with the Patriots* sadly, but Dallas is a nice 2nd and they deliver time and time again!

And they lost. Thats why they say stats are for loosers.......and of course fantasy geeks.

You missed a great ending! Dallas lost

Ooops....I retract my previous post. Wow !!

This was a choke of EPIC proportions! Dez Bryant looked like he wanted to have a fistfight with Jason Witten on the sideline after the Lions scored the TD....

That's about as good as it gets... the only thing better would be if it were New England and Gronk going after Brady on the sidelines, but beggars can't be choosers!

This was a choke of EPIC proportions! Dez Bryant looked like he wanted to have a fistfight with Jason Witten on the sideline after the Lions scored the TD....

That's about as good as it gets... the only thing better would be if it were New England and Gronk going after Brady on the sidelines, but beggars can't be choosers!

Its great to find good things to keep your mind off the bills loss. Watching the Lions take a **** on the Cowboys definitely cheered me up. And watching the Jets play like a division II college team is also giving me a quarter chub.

The sick thing is I wasn't that shocked they were able to go 80yds in a minute and no time outs. Someone needs to wake up Brian Billick and welcome him to 2013.

27-24, 3:30 left. Lions with 3 time outs.

1st down run for -3yds.

2nd down run for 1yd.

3rd down incomplete.

Billick: "Oh no they stopped the clock! That's the risk you run by throwing!". Right Brian - the 3rd down throw is the problem with this sequence. Because 2:30 isn't enough time for NFL teams.

Pretty much why old recycled coaches are stupid in a nutshell.