Can't Believe NFL Network

Yeah, for your own sake don't watch anything about bills' games on the national networks. They don't know anything about the team (especially the ex players) and just talk about the other team the entire time. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a game preview where they hardly mention the bills, they gotta go on a serious win streak before they get national attention

They do mention the Bills occasionally when during the long break down of a Bills home opponent they say "team xx travels to icy Orchard park."

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFL Network isn't doing much talking about the Jags or Bucs either, unless its talking about how much longer Schiano has a job as HC.

No Spiller, FJax & SJ playing hurt, a QB a few weeks removed from the PS squad. The the NO Saints 5-1 O is #5 in the NFL in passing going against the #28 Bills defense. The Saints D is #13 overall with Rob Ryan as the DC. Think his brother will clue him in on what the Jets did to get 8 sacks on EJ?

The Bills will need more then one miracle to win this game. I give the Bills a better chance to beat the 7-0 Chiefs next week at Buffalo then I do this week against the Saints in the Superdome.

How beneficial &/or relevant will saying 'exploit Brown and Young' be?

Yea but for a while it was talking about how bad the Jets were. Now all of a sudden it's about how great the Jets are

Hence the name All Jets, Nothing but Jets.

They talk about them whether it's good or bad.

They make mistakes about the Bills b/c they do not cover the Bills , which is just fine with 95% of their viewing audience who are unsure if there is even a franchise in Buffalo. This is TV, big markets rule because thats where the advertisers sell their products. Period.

True, but this isn't college football where you have 100's of teams to cover and the bottom tier colleges don't get talked about much. The Bills are an NFL team and should be covered on the NFL network. It's 1 out of 32 teams to cover.

I'm not even mad at them for not speaking about us anymore. Before I used to watch NFL Total Access and it would take me a while to finish the segment cuz I would wait and see if they talk about us. Now, I save memory on my DVR and don't record Total Access anymore. Even NFL Gameday Final, when we win, our highlights are shown in about 10 seconds. They never break down plays that happened, we never make it on Deion's Let's Go Primetime thing, and even on the show Playbook, we never are talked about in detail like the other teams.

It's on us to change that I guess by winning more but still, don't call yourself the NFL Network if you're only going to talk about 5 of the 32 NFL teams.

exactly when i used to listen to Rome or Cowherd they would talka about tv ratings etc. but really if I enjoy the NHL for example do I really need a high tv rating does that change anything for me ? It's the same for the Bills - they are headed in the right direction I watch every snap and follow the team the guys at NFL network and ESPN have likely seen less than 3 bills games total the last 5 years

Actually Rome is pry the most Bills friendly of all the talking heads. When he had Kiko on a few weeks ago he kept saying he wished he had more time to spend with him.

We are NOT going to get blown out...our secondary is getting healthier, Super Mario is off to a great start, Dareus has been warming up, Kiko is a friggin MONSTER, and the coaching staff will have them prepared to compete.

I"m not saying we'll win, but we're not goign to get blown out.

Last Sunday on NFLN after the Bills "upset" the Fish in Miami they got 10 seconds of coverage.

Yea, but after we crush the Saints tomorrow, we'll get a solid 30 seconds...highlighting how poorly their beloved Saints played. I'm OK with that !!

Today I turned on NFL Network and within 10 minutes the Bills Saints game is brought up.

The one analyst said he predicts the score to be 41-13 Saints and I find that to be way too over done. I just do not understand why some people will never give us the least bit of credit to be at the very least within two scores. This season we have shown some promising things to start being a contender. I can't wait until the Bills finally start consistently winning and I know I'm not the only one rooting for an upset on Sunday. GO BILLS

Most books have the Saints as 11.5 to 12 point favorites.