Going to Nov 3 Chiefs game. R 1 year olds Free if on lap?

COACH85

Flying with my wife and 1 year old son into Buffalo from Fairfax Virginia to catch a Sabres game on Nov 2, checking out Niagra Falls (American side) early morning of Nov 3rd, Bills game 1:00pm, leaving Buffalo early Monday morning. Will my son be free if he sits on our lap for both Sabres and Bills? First Home Bills game for my wife and son! First Home Sabres game for ALL 3 OF US! We're pumped! Prediction Bills 24 Chiefs 20 Sabres prediction - No comment. LOL We love WGR and just wish we could somehow meet Schopp and The Bulldog, Sal, John Murphy, or Chris Brown. They all do such a GREAT JOB covering our Beloved Buffalo Bills and love listening to them! Any help would be greatly appreciated. P.S. Already got our Bills tickets 7th row from field but still searching Stub Hub for best seats in Lower Section and Best Price for Sabres-Anaheim game.

Edited by COACH85

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your 1-year old must be easy. We took my daughter to a MLB game when she was about 14 months; she wouldn't sit on a lap for maybe more than 8 or 9 seconds.

Well, he's been easy so far going to 2 Caps games, a Wizards game, Orioles, Nationals and Bills/Redskins game all before the age of 1. BUT, that was all before he started walking which he is presently doing. I think we may be in trouble now too with keeping him on our lap but we shall see. LOL

If you have family in the area leave your kid with them during the game. Seriously.

Can't do that, have to break him in early for the Sabres and Bills. :) Besides, every sporting event we've taken him too has been great, no problems whatsoever, and our Teams have won each game so he's been a source of good luck. Now if we were going to an Away Game wearing a Bills or Sabres jersey, we probably wouldn't take him. Feel comfortable with the Home Team Fans! We did by him ear phones though for the Sabres game "just in case" they score some goals! LOL Edited by COACH85

Call the Bills and ask, 716-648-1800

Thanks Jack, I did that and they said I can have him on the lap but we have to check in with customer service for height requirements first or something like that.

You want to bring your 1 year old to the Ralph and meet Schopp and the Bulldog? Excuse me if I question your judgment. :P

For a Bills game FIRST but would love to meet any of the guys covering the Bills as well if the opportunity presented itself. Just really like their coverage of the Bills.

I don't know whether he will be free, but usually most places have an under-2 policy of not charging. Hope he has fun! He is a lucky baby!

Thanks YololnTheBlo. For his 1st Bay we had the cake professionally made in the shape of a football field with the Bills logo in the center of the field and endzones saying "BILLS" too. Excited that they are headed back in the right direction. If he could only experience the winning ways of the Super Bowl years (as long as we get some Super Bowl wins too). Just want to see at least "1" Bills Super Bowl win in my lifetime..............PLEASE!!!!

Thanks YololnTheBlo. For his 1st Bay we had the cake professionally made in the shape of a football field with the Bills logo in the center of the field and endzones saying "BILLS" too. Excited that they are headed back in the right direction. If he could only experience the winning ways of the Super Bowl years (as long as we get some Super Bowl wins too). Just want to see at least "1" Bills Super Bowl win in my lifetime..............PLEASE!!!!

How much you want to bet he turns into a Redskins fan? :D

My now 2 1/2 year old daughter has learned from my wife to tell me, "no more football."

Find other arrangements for your child! Its no place for kids under 12!

Too late, he's going. Every other professional sports game has been great, can't see a Bills or Sabres game being bad or different. GO BILLS! :)

How much you want to bet he turns into a Redskins fan? :D

My now 2 1/2 year old daughter has learned from my wife to tell me, "no more football."

NEVER A SKINS FAN! LOL All 3 of us (including the little one) proudly wore our Bills jerseys at the Skins exhibition game this summer. Just wish we had something to cheer about that day.

I feel bad for the people sitting near you if he gets restless or cries. Plus people in those lower seats stand for most of the game, so there won't be much room. I went to the Cincy game and a little kid behind us kept kicking our seats when we got to sit.

I feel bad for the people sitting near you if he gets restless or cries. Plus people in those lower seats stand for most of the game, so there won't be much room. I went to the Cincy game and a little kid behind us kept kicking our seats when we got to sit.

He doesn't get like that too often at all. Very curious and looking around a lot more then anything. "If" he gets like that even the least amount, trust me, we would get up and take him to the Concourse to chill. We're not in the business of ruining anything for other paid fans. We've just been very lucky with his behavior to this point I guess. Hope the trend continues.

Pass her around the stadium, it'd be like the wave or something.

I don't think he would make it back in one piece. :)

Find other arrangements for your child! Its no place for kids under 12!

I don't know about that but it is certainly no place for a 1 year old. Your crazy for bringing him. Bringing a one year to a Bills game is almost as crazy as wanting to meet schopp & bulldog.