Everytime I don't watch the Bill's............ they WIN!

WNY

I don't get it, but I guess I do. I really was hoping for a for a divisional win today (since they're hard to come by), and we finally get one! I decided to play golf today (I live in Arizona) and glad I did. But the reason I started this threat was, do any of you have the same effect on the outcome? Every game I've watched has been a loss. I love watching the Bills, and would love to witness a win live, but I do better (and much less stress on my Sunday) not watching.

Crazy, but I'm alot happier not watching a Bills/Sabres loss. Don't get me started on the Sabres!

Glad we finally won a division game. These are the only ones that really mean anything to mean. (especially an away game!)

Go Bills, and hopfully I can witness a live game day win this season!

What's your superstition? (Bud light commercials)

It's only weird if it doesn't work

We had something happen at the bar today, which kind of plays into the whole thing...there was a couple there, big Bills fans...I hadn't seen them at the place before....the woman kept yelling "rub the helmet", referring to a full size Bills helmet they had on their table...not many were taking them up on it...the game was looking like another "noble loss"...the woman got up and started passing the helmet around the bar, making sure everyone "rubbed" (or tapped) the helmet... sure enough, right after the last person touches the helmet, Mario puts the hammer on Tannehill, and he coughs up the ball...it was pretty awesome...about 50-60 people screaming all at once...

I don't get it, but I guess I do. I really was hoping for a for a divisional win today (since they're hard to come by), and we finally get one! I decided to play golf today (I live in Arizona) and glad I did. But the reason I started this threat was, do any of you have the same effect on the outcome? Every game I've watched has been a loss. I love watching the Bills, and would love to witness a win live, but I do better (and much less stress on my Sunday) not watching.

Crazy, but I'm alot happier not watching a Bills/Sabres loss. Don't get me started on the Sabres!

Glad we finally won a division game. These are the only ones that really mean anything to mean. (especially an away game!)

Go Bills, and hopfully I can witness a live game day win this season!

You need a marketing manager really bad. How many Bills fans would donate a little to insure that you don't ever watch the Bills? You could be a paid Muse. uh, guys every time I watch the Bills they win. When I don't watch them they lose. How many of you guys want to donate say $5-$100 to get me to watch the Bills? Make it good, my time is valuable, and i have expensive tastes. Go to ImaBilliever@msn.com and donate what you think a win is worth.

We had something happen at the bar today, which kind of plays into the whole thing...there was a couple there, big Bills fans...I hadn't seen them at the place before....the woman kept yelling "rub the helmet", referring to a full size Bills helmet they had on their table...not many were taking them up on it...the game was looking like another "noble loss"...the woman got up and started passing the helmet around the bar, making sure everyone "rubbed" (or tapped) the helmet... sure enough, right after the last person touches the helmet, Mario puts the hammer on Tannehill, and he coughs up the ball...it was pretty awesome...about 50-60 people screaming all at once...

Too easy. But isn't anyone going to try?