Not saying, just saying...I like Byrd on this team.

3putt

The stick he put on Wallace (Gibson?) Set a tone they did not go there the rest of the game. Also his run support was good. The Legend was over running gaps and Byrd and Searcy were filling them . He is simply a quality player, and i like quality.

Generally if I'm not seeing a defensive back on the field he's having a good game. But Byrd did have the won hit to knock the ball loose on what would've been a first down catch near the red zone, and he stepped up in run coverage for a stop at the LOS. I didn't see him get burned so I'm happy about that.

I wouldn't bet the ranch on that...right now enjoy the fact we are getting healthy and our best players are getting on the field, maybe not theee best players, but you see that things are trending in the right direction.

I thought he looked very good on the plays you could see him (tough on TV). Not just the huge hit early on Gibson but generally any time he was coming into the box. Without all 22 coverage is a question but I'm saying he had a very good day unless shown otherwise and that tannehill just didnt exploit him

He's a very good player. Worth 8mill a year? Idk. I hope he's a bill for the next 5 years regardless. He's a stud and is a difference maker on our D.

On the other hand....is Mario worth the money we paid him? Sure looks like it. All hail Mario!!!!

The stick he put on Wallace (Gibson?) Set a tone they did not go there the rest of the game. Also his run support was good. The Legend was over running gaps and Byrd and Searcy were filling them . He is simply a quality player, and i like quality.

Ditto. I hope he stays a Bill.

We have a team worth rooting for, FINALLY! He is a Pro Bowl player at his posisition. If $8M is the new going rate for a PB Safety, make him a Bill for years to come.

Searcy and Leonhard vs A Williams and Byrd? Not a huge difference between them and the "cheap" guys. Money better spent on better CB's

I'm sorry but Leonhard just could NOT tackle today. They also need to move Aaron back to safety and him and Byrd rotate on downs cuz corner is not the place for him. If Tannehill didn't overthrow his receiver on that long pass where Aaron got burned, we'd be talking about how we lost today...

Or maybe even teach one of them to play th FS position and then we'll have all our favorites out there...

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

I'm sorry but Leonhard just could NOT tackle today. They also need to move Aaron back to safety and him and Byrd rotate on downs cuz corner is not the place for him. If Tannehill didn't overthrow his receiver on that long pass where Aaron got burned, we'd be talking about how we lost today...

Or maybe even teach one of them to play th FS position and then we'll have all our favorites out there...

Here, Here! Leonhard can't tackle PERIOD! Now that Byrd and McKelvin are healthy the Bills can either cut him or put him so far on the bench we'll think he's been cut! He's turrible (Charles Barkley) on run support!

Give Byrd what he wants plus 10 %. We got the cap room in spades and it's dumb to be cheap and not keep a stud. Just because he didn't make a pick doesn't mean he didn't have a good game. He made a lot of tackles. He is a great open field tackler. Right now our guys can't seem to tackle at all. But Bryd can.