Walking Dead season 4

Kevin

I think I mentioned it here but it may have been over on the Sabres board. I knew that guy would have a bigger role (the guy on the porch). I've seen him in a bunch of shows over the years and it seemed like way too minor a part for a guy who has gotten that much work.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I mentioned it here but it may have been over on the Sabres board. I knew that guy would have a bigger role (the guy on the porch). I've seen him in a bunch of shows over the years and it seemed like way too minor a part for a guy who has gotten that much work.

But this is the Walking Dead, they have no issue killing off characters.

But this is the Walking Dead, they have no issue killing off characters.

I'm not saying he won't be killed off. I just figured he'd be the type of actor that would be around for more than just a 2 minute role in one episode. I don't have a clue what the actor's name is, but he usually winds up being the killer in shows like Law & Order.

and his group multiplied overnight

there weren't that many in the encounter with Rick

and his group multiplied overnight

there weren't that many in the encounter with Rick

I could see it wind up being the group from season 2 that they ran into in the bar. They randomly go off on separate supply runs like Rick's group did while at the prison.

The sexual tension is almost unbearable.

Just f##k already

glad I'm not the only one to notice.

she's too young for Daryl to copulate with. of course in a Zombietopia the rules do change.

I could see it wind up being the group from season 2 that they ran into in the bar. They randomly go off on separate supply runs like Rick's group did while at the prison.

I noticed he's put on weight since his last acting performance.

"chubby" people where you have to scavenge for food daily.

The sexual tension is almost unbearable.

Just f##k already

She wears those boots and jeans very well!

she's too young for Daryl to copulate with. of course in a Zombietopia the rules do change.

Real life, she is 29, he is 45....

I think you nailed it with the last part. These people don't exactly have a lot to choose from. I'd have to imagine just about any woman in that setting would flock to Daryl. If you want to live, you stick to the ultimate survivor.

She looks very young in person. She played a concert at a small venue in Atlanta, and me and my wife went. I got a picture of me and Chad Coleman, he was in attendance, as was Kirkland.

She sang songs about her boyfriends she used to have. She was cute though.

She looks very young in person. She played a concert at a small venue in Atlanta, and me and my wife went. I got a picture of me and Chad Coleman, he was in attendance, as was Kirkland.

She sang songs about her boyfriends she used to have. She was cute though.

She does have a very nice singing voice - when she was at the piano Sunday I thought she could have a singing career - IMDB said she already had 2 albums....

She does have a very nice singing voice - when she was at the piano Sunday I thought she could have a singing career - IMDB said she already had 2 albums....

Yes, she played a short set. Played a little guitar too. Had one guy on a guitar playing with her. Folky Taylor Swift like, because like I said, she sang songs she wrote, I believe, about losing boyfriends, and one about getting banged it sounded like too. She was singing about being on her brushburned knees! Me and my wife thought it was amusing.

On the show tho she keeps talking about her first drink so that would put her at least at 21

IIRC shes supposed to be 16 when they first encountered her in season 2, now 18 in season 4.

in the Zombietopia the rules don't apply.

besides, how old were you when you had your first drink?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

IIRC shes supposed to be 16 when they first encountered her in season 2, now 18 in season 4.

in the Zombietopia the rules don't apply.

besides, how old were you when you had your first drink?

There's no way it has been 2 years since that point. Have they actually mentioned her age on the show? Laurie was knocked up at that point and now Judith looks like she's under a year old. So unless Beth was a couple days away from her 17th birthday when they introduced her, 18 doesn't add up.

There's no way it has been 2 years since that point. Have they actually mentioned her age on the show? Laurie was knocked up at that point and now Judith looks like she's under a year old. So unless Beth was a couple days away from her 17th birthday when they introduced her, 18 doesn't add up.

sure it does

16 and some months lets say 6 months. Add 9 that's 17 yr 3 months, Judith 9 months old - the grand total = 18

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I finally got around to watching this week's episode. I know a lot of people aren't crazy about the pace, but I've been enjoying these recent episodes. The show really needs a longer season. This is probably the first time they've ever actually tried to develop some of the secondary characters, which is tough to do given the short season. People actually care about Bob now after this one. He's not just that random alcoholic guy anymore. It will mean more when some of these characters are killed.

And call me crazy, but I'm getting more of a father-daughter vibe from Daryl-Beth than other people are apparently.

I finally got around to watching this week's episode. I know a lot of people aren't crazy about the pace, but I've been enjoying these recent episodes. The show really needs a longer season. This is probably the first time they've ever actually tried to develop some of the secondary characters, which is tough to do given the short season. People actually care about Bob now after this one. He's not just that random alcoholic guy anymore. It will mean more when some of these characters are killed.

And call me crazy, but I'm getting more of a father-daughter vibe from Daryl-Beth than other people are apparently.

I think this has been the best season, by far. I honestly was pretty close to scratching this from my short list of shows I have to see every week. I know I said it earlier, but the show was so lacking in character development up til this season, I was losing interest... I really think the best episodes, throughout the history of the show, have been the ones that isolate one or two characters...

Incidentally, what we have been seeing in the last 4 weeks is actually the second part of season four, so we are actually 10 or 11 episodes in to the season, with 3 more left. Kind of the new standard for cable series.