Another Victory For Obamacare???

Tiberius

Do all liberal pukes have a problem with simple math?

Most, but not all.

Anderson Cooper on ObamaCare Enrollment: ‘I Don’t Buy That They Don’t Have Those Numbers’

The White House for ten days has refused to reveal how many Americans have actually signed up for ObamaCare.

Quite surpisingly, some in the media, including CNN’s Anderson Cooper Thursday evening, have called the administration out for this absurdity

ANDERSON COOPER: The other thing that they can’t give you a figure on how many people have actually signed up I just don’t buy. I mean, I just don’t believe that, you know, because, and they’re, you know, what they're, what they’re promoting is, “Well, we had all these unique visitors. We had an overwhelming number of people actually looking.” But actually signing up, actually creating accounts, the fact they’re not able to give numbers to me, I just, I just don’t buy that they don’t have those numbers.

What do they recommend for people who have been trying to sign up for days now? What’s their advice?

BRIAN TODD, CNN: They’re advice is if you’re frustrated, keep going back. Call a help center. There are help center lines on there. I tried to log on today, I couldn’t. But you can see a help center number at least. They say keep going back, keep trying. You’ve got six months to sign up for this. They really hit home that message. It’s frustrating now, they acknowledge that, but you’ve got six months to sign up for this. So they say keep going back,

COOPER: Brian Todd, I appreciate it. Thanks.

TODD: Thanks Anderson.

COOPER: I don’t get why they say they can’t release numbers. Doesn’t make any sense to me.

Doesn't make sense to anyone, Anderson. Nice to see you're willing to say this on the air.

They've screwed up the implementation so badly, I'd honestly be surprised if they did have the numbers.

TOM BEVAN: Why Does Kathleen Sebelius Still Have A Job?

Unlike the real world, where managers and employees are judged on results and held accountable for their performance, in Washington, D.C., loyalty and partisanship almost always come first. Accountability comes later, if it comes at all.

This happens in every administration, and President Obama’s is no different, as we’ve seen with the fatal mistakes made regarding the Fast & Furious gun program and in the assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Democrats, claiming to see these as partisan witch hunts designed to hurt the administration politically, circled the wagons. Obama stood loyally by Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton.

Loyalty is generally a good thing, in politics, as in life. But Kathleen Sebelius and her agency’s rollout of Obamacare is different.

Sebelius’ department had 3½ years to prepare to implement the Affordable Care Act. No one ever suggested that commandeering one-sixth of the American economy would be an easy task. (Many Republicans suggested the opposite and were dismissed as killjoys for their efforts.)

But after the debacle of the last two weeks, liberals and Democrats—not conservatives or Republicans—should be calling for Sebelius’s head.

But they won’t.

Ohio Insurance Director on Obamacareproblems: “This is what we expected.”

Chef, working fewer hours and getting better health care. Well, nothing is perfect. Funny how you don't scream when the government cuts workers, though.

The companies are being helped though, which means more workers overall. So that's a good thing.

But lets get real here, you are against this ONLY because its the government providing a means to health care. You don't want any government involvement in health care at all, right? Answer that.

What other policies aside from budget cuts you favor hurt jobs? Shut downs, free trade policy, you against that? Mergers? Take overs. Government developed technologies like the internet?

People getting affordable health care and not being driven to bankruptcy is worth a shift in the economy that can probably be fixed later anyways

Im reading some of this crap Chef posted and their are propganda pieces (pos), Low wage workers "fear" they won't have health care. Well, ya, because they don't know yet--when article was invented--that they could get cheaper, subsidized care now. Wow!

And again, the fact that Home Depot can stop providing care because Obamacare will only helps HD.

And the people against the law could give a chit if a poor person gets a job or health care, they would rather just see them get neither.

But so too have complaints about understaffed stores with empty shelves and inventory piling up in warehouses and back rooms. It seems even Walmart can’t operate on such a lean staff. Dirty stores, parking lots in disarray and out-of stocks don’t bode well for sales and stores can’t operate that way for long periods.

Too funny! That Forbes articles is arguing that oBAMACRAE is destroying Walmart, lol!! The link it sends you too is funny. Several Walmart workers emailed the creeky site.

Chef, working fewer hours and getting better health care. Well, nothing is perfect.

Woohoo, I have healthcare (well they always did)!!! I can't pay my rent anymore but dammit, I've got healthcare (which they always did).

So which are you today, a hammer or a screwdriver?

Edited by Chef Jim

I'm sure several people will be euphoric over being able to purchase insurance (off the backs of others). That will quickly fade when they have a hard time finding a doctor who will take their plan.

So what you're saying is that a doctor can pick and choose who they want to work with? And the Affordable Care ( :w00t: ) Act will actually make healthcare harder to come by? Interesting.

So what you're saying is that a doctor can pick and choose who they want to work with? And the Affordable Care ( :w00t: ) Act will actually make healthcare harder to come by? Interesting.

Yep. Another thing you had to wait until they passed it before you found out about it.

Woohoo, I have healthcare (well they always did)!!! I can't pay my rent anymore but dammit, I've got healthcare (which they always did).

So which are you today, a hammer or a screwdriver?

Your mention of a hammer got me thinking about the identity of the reptile amongst us.

Edited by 3rdnlng

The answer is separating healthcare from work - ie single payer which would

1. get rid of a lot of paper work demands for most businesses

2. put small businesses on a more equal footing with large businesses

3. free people who stay at jobs they hate because they are afraid to lose their health care

single payer would be a boon for small businesses but small businesses only get lip service from the republicans - who only do actual work for their corporate masters

You don't need single payer any of those things.

Im reading some of this crap Chef posted and their are propganda pieces (pos), Low wage workers "fear" they won't have health care. Well, ya, because they don't know yet--when article was invented--that they could get cheaper, subsidized care now. Wow!

And again, the fact that Home Depot can stop providing care because Obamacare will only helps HD.

And the people against the law could give a chit if a poor person gets a job or health care, they would rather just see them get neither.

Too funny! That Forbes articles is arguing that oBAMACRAE is destroying Walmart, lol!! The link it sends you too is funny. Several Walmart workers emailed the creeky site.

Do the words "employer mandate" mean anything to you? Anything? At all?

Jesus... :wallbash:

• 10 years later...

Bringing this thread back to life is really going to piss off Bonnie and Chris.

Funny - Conald promised big bold and beautiful TRUMP Care - had four years to do it - but it was too hard so he went golfing instead.

Trump: ‘Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated’

On 1/25/2024 at 11:44 AM, BillStime said:

Bringing this thread back to life is really going to piss off Bonnie and Chris.

Funny - Conald promised big bold and beautiful TRUMP Care - had four years to do it - but it was too hard so he went golfing instead.

Trump: ‘Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated’

Chris doesn’t like that I remind him of his bad choices.

• 1 month later...