Another Victory For Obamacare???

Tiberius

As the Republican opposition is falling apart in defeat, retreat and disgrace it looks like Obama is going to win the big showdown here!

I knew the good guys would win in the end!

Lol

You actually felt that your opinion needed a new thread.

funny and sad....................

The fact that you feel the Dems are the "good guys" shows just how much of an idiot mouth breather you are. Neither sides gives on **** about you or me and that is why 60% of Americans polled are for kicking them ALL out and starting over.

He is the definition of tool.

funny and sad....................

And anyone with the ability to breathe knows the biggest victory for Obamacare is the president shutting down the government so no one is writing about how millions of Americans are about to be taxed for not signing up for a mandatory program because the website to signup for the mandatory program doesn't work..

If Obama had a theme park, it would be Obamacare, because the ride is downright horrifying.

The fact that you feel the Dems are the "good guys" shows just how much of an idiot mouth breather you are. Neither sides gives on **** about you or me and that is why 60% of Americans polled are for kicking them ALL out and starting over.

Yes, the side that is going to make sure average Americans can go see a doctor are the good guys. The Republicans are fighting as hard as they can to take away people's basic right to get medical care. Bad guys, chit heads Nazis

Yes, the side that is going to make sure average Americans can go see a doctor are the good guys. The Republicans are fighting as hard as they can to take away people's basic right to get medical care. Bad guys, chit heads Nazis

What's scary is that even if Gaytorman is just a tool, there are literally millions of voting morons who see the issue through these simplistic child-like eyes, and think their inability to grasp the complexity of the situation makes them virtuous.

The ACA does not increase ability to see a doctor, it increases ability to pay the bill.

It is about insurance not care

average americans already have access to insurance and medical care, neither of which is a 'right', you osseocephalic toe-fondler.

What's scary is that even if Gaytorman is just a tool, there are literally millions of voting morons who see the issue through these simplistic child-like eyes, and think their inability to grasp the complexity of the situation makes them virtuous.

Oh, is that a homosexual smear? So big of you. Shows your level.

Yes, simplistic like health care good

No health care bad.

Please, go on a health care strike. If you never see a doctor again that would be great

average americans already have access to insurance and medical care, neither of which is a 'right', you osseocephalic toe-fondler.

Now they have access to more and it won't bankrupt them you little dolt

The ACA does not increase ability to see a doctor, it increases ability to pay the bill.

It is about insurance not care

Who is the lucky person that gets to go up against you? Wow, what is that guy like a 21 point favorite or what? Do you tie your own shoe laces or do you need help figuring out how?

Boom!!!

Thursday's Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll hit the Republican Party like a bomb.

It found, as Gallup had, the Republican Party (and, separately, the Tea Party) at "all-time lows in the history of the poll." It found Republicans taking more blame for the shutdown than they had in 1995. It found more Americans believing the shutdown is a serious problem than in 1995.

Even worse for the GOP is what the pollsters called "the Boomerang Effect": Both President Obama and Obamacare are more popular than they were a month ago. Obamacare in particular gained seven points. (More poll highlights here, full results here.)

It's hard to overstate the magnitude of the GOP's strategic failure here

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/10/11/wonkbook-the-shutdown-is-a-total-disaster-for-the-gop/

:worthy:

For him bottom line is not if it's good or bad for the country as long as it makes the GOP look bad. And this is the attitude of many of the people that vote.Scary very scary actually.

I've noticed lately that's been the default response from libs on virtually everything. They can't argue for their policies on the merits so they immediately change the subject to effect on party popularity.

Who is the lucky person that gets to go up against you? Wow, what is that guy like a 21 point favorite or what? Do you tie your own shoe laces or do you need help figuring out how?

You can't argue the facts so you call names? Hmm so democratic of you.

Hey! There are rules of conduct even on PPP. You just went to low there.

It's too low you cretan. Now debate this Gary guy who you have never heard of and quit pissing around in other threads. Show those big Alaskan balls, James from Hoboken. Youins, JiA and Gary are like no shows here. I'd almost rather see a debate between conner and conner.

It's too low you cretan. Now debate this Gary guy who you have never heard of and quit pissing around in other threads. Show those big Alaskan balls, James from Hoboken. Youins, JiA and Gary are like no shows here. I'd almost rather see a debate between conner and conner.

Hey, that was on called for!!!

As the Republican opposition is falling apart in defeat, retreat and disgrace it looks like Obama is going to win the big showdown here!

I knew the good guys would win in the end!

you would fit in with the Liberal jerkoffs over in the Billszone. there are no winners.

Behold, the leader of the shut down speaks!!

“I told the president exactly the same thing I have told you here today: That we need to work together and fund the government and at the same time provide substantial relief to the millions of people who are hurting because of Obamacare, who are losing their jobs, being forced into part-time work and losing their health insurance,” Cruz said. “If the outcome doesn’t impact people who are struggling, who are hurting because of Obamacare, then I don’t think it would be a good outcome.”

Relief from Obamacare?? You mean the millions VOLUNTARILY signing up to get it? What an idiot!

Edited by gatorman

Behold, the leader of the shut down speaks!!

Read more: http://www.politico....l#ixzz2hWUZnJIu

Relief from Obamacare?? You mean the millions VOLUNTARILY signing up to get it? What an idiot!

So you don't agree that people have lost their jobs, been put on part-time or have lost their company sponsored plan due to the ACA?

So you don't agree that people have lost their 1) jobs, 2) been put on part-time or have 3) lost their company sponsored plan due to the ACA?

Glad you asked!

1) How many? And is it bigger or smaller than the numbers in the shut down?

2) Same question, how many?

3) Seriously? Do you even know why companies dumped them from their health care? This is a good thing you idiot, not a bad thing

Glad you asked!

1) How many? And is it bigger or smaller than the numbers in the shut down?

2) Same question, how many?

3) Seriously? Do you even know why companies dumped them from their health care? This is a good thing you idiot, not a bad thing

1. More that one is a bad thing. And what does this have to do with the shutdown? Oh that's right the shutdown is the Republicans fault. Anyway the shutdown is temporary and the ACA is set up as a permanent law.

2. Once more than one is a bad thing.

3. Because it's bad for their bottom line. You know, as you say, companies need to make money to hire more people. Would you rather the CEO of my company pay for my healthcare or do you want to pay for my healthcare?

Edited by Chef Jim

1. More that one is a bad thing. And what does this have to do with the shutdown? Oh that's right the shutdown is the Republicans fault. Anyway the shutdown is temporary and the ACA is set up as a permanent law.

2. Once more than one is a bad thing.

3. Because it's bad for their bottom line. You know, as you say, companies need to make money to hire more people. Would you rather the CEO of my company pay for my healthcare or do you want to pay for my healthcare?

LOL! That's what I figured, you don't have anything. Pathetic!

The answer is separating healthcare from work - ie single payer which would

1. get rid of a lot of paper work demands for most businesses

2. put small businesses on a more equal footing with large businesses

3. free people who stay at jobs they hate because they are afraid to lose their health care

single payer would be a boon for small businesses but small businesses only get lip service from the republicans - who only do actual work for their corporate masters

LOL! That's what I figured, you don't have anything. Pathetic!

Yeah I go nuttin' :rolleyes:

http://www.forbes.co...ers-into-temps/

http://www.theguardi...avoid-obamacare

http://news.investor...-hours-jobs.htm

http://www.heraldnew...zens-citing-ACA

http://www.fosters.c...9630/-1/FOSNEWS

And with regard to companies' bottom line I'll just tell you about the company that I work for and how it is going to affect us. We now offer health insurance after 6 months of employment. We now have to go down to two months. We have a very high turnover in our industry and we will now have to shell out more for insurance costs than we have been. Also we will be more demanding of our new hires to make sure they are bringing in revenue due to the increased health insurance cost so we will be letting people go quicker than we do now.

I take it you've never run a business before have you.

Edited by Chef Jim

Millions?

I understand that there have been 8 million "hits" on the site. With all the hoopla re people's problems and instances of having to go back on it another time we know that those 8 million hits don't represent 8 million different people. I also understand that one must register before getting a chance to peruse the different plans. Registering consists of giving out a lot of personal data. I would assume that frightened many away. Of those that attempted to apply 99% had faulty applications.

Do all liberal pukes have a problem with simple math?