Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who do you blame for having your 12th string QB throw the ball 39 times when you have gained 240 on the ground?

The Run/Pass balance was fine until the BILLS fell behind. The Chiefs defense was confused all day. The BILLS were their own worst enemy, dropping passes, not securing the ball, and of course Tuel underthrowing/overthrowing a number of passes.

It's too bad because the BILLS physically dominated this game from the opening kickoff but the Chiefs made two big plays and it was enough to get them a win.

The Run/Pass balance was fine until the BILLS fell behind. The Chiefs defense was confused all day. The BILLS were their own worst enemy, dropping passes, not securing the ball, and of course Tuel underthrowing/overthrowing a number of passes.

It's too bad because the BILLS physically dominated this game from the opening kickoff but the Chiefs made two big plays and it was enough to get them a win.

So many close calls this year. Very disappointing. I miss watching this team play in January :(

Is this thread safe to discuss Stevie's fault for Tuel's endzone INT? He totally should have been jumping up & down for Tuel to see him.

If you slow down the replay, you can see him reaching for a flare gun tucked in his socks.

Flawed? How nice of you.

It's impossible to express how genuinely annoying you are in this thread. You care nothing about the team, but keep coming here to bust people's chops as though you have some higher-ground purpose when your sole purpose for being here is the equivalent of doing nothing but voting "present" and then telling everyone why the law was flawed.

Don't be that guy. Cuz that guy is a douchebag and I don't see you as a douchebag.

It's impossible to express how genuinely annoying you are in this thread. You care nothing about the team, but keep coming here to bust people's chops as though you have some higher-ground purpose when your sole purpose for being here is the equivalent of doing nothing but voting "present" and then telling everyone why the law was flawed.

Don't be that guy. Cuz that guy is a douchebag and I don't see you as a douchebag.

You need to go back and read your initial purpose of this thread. Nanker mentioned the offense was flawed and my response was just that saying they're flawed in a huge understatement. So much for being able to speak ones mind which you encouraged us to do. I may becoming "that guy" but you're becoming "that guy" that encourages people to speak their mind....that is unless it ruffles your feathers.

You need to go back and read your initial purpose of this thread. Nanker mentioned the offense was flawed and my response was just that saying they're flawed in a huge understatement. So much for being able to speak ones mind which you encouraged us to do. I may becoming "that guy" but you're becoming "that guy" that encourages people to speak their mind....that is unless it ruffles your feathers.

You must admit though that you are a Raider fan that comes here without watching the games, and makes comments solely based on reading the box scores. We all know it's nearly impossible to be a Raider fan without being a douchebag. We understand your quandary, few Raider fans have the ability to form a sentence and therefore their forums are filled with fans that could all have their last name be Spagnola. You on the other hand are an erudite poster and we are quite fortunate to have you posting here at PPP. It's obvious that you post in this thread because you need to vent over the frustrations you have with your team, but criticizing the Bills without watching the games is like calling the Raiders tough because Raider fans carry all their keys on the outside of their pants.

You must admit though that you are a Raider fan that comes here without watching the games, and makes comments solely based on reading the box scores. We all know it's nearly impossible to be a Raider fan without being a douchebag. We understand your quandary, few Raider fans have the ability to form a sentence and therefore their forums are filled with fans that could all have their last name be Spagnola. You on the other hand are an erudite poster and we are quite fortunate to have you posting here at PPP. It's obvious that you post in this thread because you need to vent over the frustrations you have with your team, but criticizing the Bills without watching the games is like calling the Raiders tough because Raider fans carry all their keys on the outside of their pants.

At least my Raiders played well into the 2nd quarter today.

Chef Jim on game day....

m1yGuS4MrXKq_My83XVK5jw.jpg

Damn right. Even got my rockin' Oaktown tan.

After reading some threads in Camp Unicorn, I'm thinking a great website to start would be something like "I only follow the Bills so I have something else to whine about."

Don't remember the last time so many 12-year-olds were permitted online access at the same time. It seems we now suck because if the season ended today, we'd be picking 6th in the draft!

Damn. We suck for stuff we don't even suck for yet. That's how much this team sucks.