If we had a top 10 Q.B. this team would be undefeated

After watching every game this year and watching the D play their tales off. It`s painful to watch the QB play. Rookie or not E.J. has cost us games with his up and down play. I know the average rookie QB will play like this. The 3 and outs and the fast playhas wore our d out at times. You put this D in Denver with Manning and it would be real ugly. Playing ahead with lots of points,they would be unreal.Hope E.J. makes the big jump next year.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't disagree with you. Peyton Manning makes a lot of teams look good.

That said I have seen more from EJ I've liked than I haven't. They are attempting to develop him the same way that the Steelers developed Big Ben. Strong defense, strong running game and limiting mistakes. So far I feel like has played pretty well.

Agree with you OP.

In fact is say we wouldn't even need a top 10 QB. Give us a top 15-20 and we would be.

However, EJ hasn't been that bad. Just not very good. He's not doing much to win you games (minus Carolina) but he's not doing anything to lose you games (I guess minus Cleveland where he got himself injured).

In the end, he's right about where he should be with Rookie play and he's learning. Hopefully we stay in the hunt with Lewis while EJ is out because this defense is just getting healthy and could get even better. Would be a shame to waste such a good defensive year on no playoffs.

Some of you need a reality check....

Go back and re watch that Jets game in which CB Justin "toast" Rodgers allowed 75% of the Jets passing, and 2 TD's. Then Rodgers isn't even the worst player on the team, LG Colin Brown takes those honors being graded at negative -26. To put that grade into perspective Jeff Tuel graded at negative -5.0. The kid looked like a deer in headlights and kept throwing turf balls.

Great defensive year? The Bills are currently ranked 23rd in total defense, and just allowed crappy Brandon Weeden to burn them.

The Bills have more problems then just a decent backup QB. But going into the season with an un drafted FA rookie QB was simply moronic. Kind of Jauron as GM moronic

Edited by FeartheLosing

Well we dont have one and we are not

eeee yep.. what a thread .. must be a slow day. Thad Lewis ? I cannot believe it has come to this. They are starting a Duke QB. Wow. Just Wow. Does Duke even play football? Oh well, put this season firmly in the crapper. Edited by 8and8Forever