NFL All-Gameday Thread 10-6-2013

YoloinOhio

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see how the Pats D looks without Wilfork. Cincy offense, while it didn't look good last week, will be a good test. Also hoping the Colts lose to Seattle, that will be a good game. The SD-Raiders game is huge for both teams and we know Freeman will be making his decision on where he wants to go (assuming those teams want him) tomorrow. Pryor's play tonight/this morning may impact that greatly. SD doesn't have a great defense and Freeney is out as well. SD had a lot of trouble with Vick a couple weeks ago.

Luck is just so tough. With him, they have a chance in every game and I love the addition of TRich. Their OL and defense is questionable and Luck masks those flaws.

Typical Andy Dalton cross-body INT in the red zone. Bengals are really a very good team with few holes. But Dalton and Marvin Lewis are the wild cards in how far they can go. IMO, these are to most critical components on a team and I don't think they are SB-caliber in their roles. However, I thought the same of Flacco at times last year.

With the Bills not playing today, I will drink less. I drink to celebrate when they win and drown my sorrows when they don't. Friday was a rough day at work, as I couldn't sleep after that game and EJ's injury, plus too many beers. Tomorrow, I will be a rock star at work. So there's that.

Yup, that was the thinking. But I'm sure Bowe will give me his standard one catch for 8 yards so it's all good.

LOL - I have Calvin Johnson and found out at 12:16 he was out. I was able to replace him in my lineup but not confident Kendall Wright will do much against the KC secondary. Megatron always did a lot for my FF team, so this will not be good.

Go Ravens, Bengals and Falcons tomorrow

Holmes is out for the Jets, I can see geno having another bad game on national TV. Falcons D isn't great, but not sure Jets can cover Julio Jones and Roddy White.

Chiefs are going to get beat soon. If not before, I think the Bills can do it at the Ralph. EJ may be back by then, if lucky.

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Cincinnati player catches kickoff in his own end zone just before the half and steps out of the back of the end zone as he is kneeling down. This is not a safety?

Why would it be? He never had possession out of the endzone so it's the same as if the ball rolled out the back untouched.

Being a Titan qb is hard

Saints might run this thing....no one comes close to stopping Jimmy Graham.

Mike Wallace is still fast.

Absolutely, they were most underrated NFC team coming into the season, IMO. They just needed to fix their D, enter Goldilocks Rob Ryan. The NO-Seattle game un December is going to be unreal.

I have yet to see a LB playing like Kiko out there, btw.

Even more reason to root for the Bengals. Pats have done nothing against this defense.

It's a 54 game streak if I recall. I think next week was for a tie (and was set to be against the saints, I'm sure no coincidence), and the following week to break it.

Tommy Kelly down is another big loss for NE

It's a 54 game streak if I recall. I think next week was for a tie (and was set to be against the saints, I'm sure no coincidence), and the following week to break it.

Tommy Kelly down is another big loss for NE

I didn't realize Brees' streak was over.

Tyler Eifert looking like he did at ND! :thumbsup:

AJ Green - man.... Gilmore covered him in college. Will be tough undertaking for his first game back....

Eifert was a great draft pick for Cincy. They are doing everything they can to try to make Dalton successful.

Also - Tennessee's run blocking? Maybe Levitre not worth all the threads on here... :rolleyes:

That Atlanta Thursday night game killed it. Coming off the 9ers late on Sunday to the road vs Atlanta on Thursday was a rough turnaround. Everyone looked tired and beat up - brees tossed a bunch of picks and all the scores came on the ground

Did anyone else catch the 3rd down play that happened just now in the bengals game? After a false start backed them up to the 6 rigt before the play happened something or someone said qb sneak. Guess what the play was? It wasn't the commentator either. Anyone have any idea who or what it was?

Did anyone else catch the 3rd down play that happened just now in the bengals game? After a false start backed them up to the 6 rigt before the play happened something or someone said qb sneak. Guess what the play was? It wasn't the commentator either. Anyone have any idea who or what it was?

I'd guess someone in the production room trying to sequence camera shots to show somehow getting picked up.

That was close for brady

OK, so I'm not the only one.

I wish I had DVR...

Edited by sodbuster

I'd guess someone in the production room trying to sequence camera shots to show somehow getting picked up.

It happened right before the snap though. One heck of a lucky guess if that's what it was. Not saying conspiracy just a weird sequence and one that, with the pats* history, I found interesting.

It happened right before the snap though. One heck of a lucky guess if that's what it was. Not saying conspiracy just a weird sequence and one that, with the pats* history, I found interesting.

The broadcast is on a delay, I believe. Atleast a few seconds.

You know, in case a mic picks up cursing, wardrobe malfunctions etc....

Edited by NoSaint

Those pining for Fitz... he had 3 tries to get into the end zone from the 1 yard line. 0 points.

In other news, Vick is out of the game with a hamstring injury for the Eagles. And the NYG are still bad.

He just ran it in for a TD and the titans are beating the chiefs. Ill keep "pining"