Tickets left for Bengals game

CodeMonkey

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we find a way to beat the Browns we'll have 10 days to prepare for Bengals, while they play New England this Sunday. The extra prep & rest recoup time will be huge.

If we are to make a run at the postseason the next 2 games are huge.

And hopefully we will get back Byrd, Gilmore and McKelvin back along with rest for Spiller and Jackson.

Baltimore is no KC. The Bills have virtually NO chance of beating the Chefs.

Why not? The Bills have been in every game and have had a chance to win it at the end.

Edited by ganesh

Baltimore is no KC. The Bills have virtually NO chance of beating the Chefs.

i'm calling shennanigans! i think this year's bills team has a legitimate chance to win any game against any opponent they have this year. they are young, hungry, and showing that they are really talented in some key spots. they have players that are plenty capable of making those big, game changing plays. they are also quite capable of losing any game as well because of inexperience, injury and the costly mistakes of youth. but i digest, no game is unwinnable.

i'm calling shennanigans! i think this year's bills team has a legitimate chance to win any game against any opponent they have this year. they are young, hungry, and showing that they are really talented in some key spots. they have players that are plenty capable of making those big, game changing plays. they are also quite capable of losing any game as well because of inexperience, injury and the costly mistakes of youth. but i digest, no game is unwinnable.

Actually a majority of the mistakes have come from Veterans like Stevie, A. Williams, Wood, and some of the scrubs we could do without.

If we find a way to beat the Browns we'll have 10 days to prepare for Bengals, while they play New England this Sunday. The extra prep & rest recoup time will be huge.

If we are to make a run at the postseason the next 2 games are huge.

Seriously.

If they are able to take these two, then finish the first half at 4-4 (should we lose @ the Phins and Saints) I think we then have a chance to do some damage in the 2nd half.

...if we follow 4-4 with a home win against the Chiefs then, wow, I think we could really start to rack things up and make a run.

If the Bills win against Cleve we certainly sellout the Bengals game. If we show well even if we lose we probably sellout (the team has extra days between games and the fans deliver), If we lose badly we deserve empty seats (but under 10K left the Bills may still sellout as Mr. Ralph has the desire but not the talent as a decider the fans deserve).

Approximately 7000 tickets remaining for Sunday's game. The Bills do not buy unsold seats. Barring a few corporations stepping up to the plate, it looks like the Thad Lewis era will only be available to those in attendance.

I know the blackout policy has been discussed over and over, and the 85% rule has been discussed in depth, it just still shocks me that with the amount of revenue generated, this viewing policy is still in effect.