They're putting Fitz in the Titans game

Beebes Bubble

How come the only time the Jets resemble an NFL offense is against the Bills? Geno must have thought he was in a circus and not an NFL game with his little behind the back fall into the endzone for a fumble/TD move... He looked rattled, lost, clueless

The Bills D has played well all season but somehow the Jets look like a real offense vs them then go right back to the bumbling circus we all know them for

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz was Fitz. He had a touchdown pass that was so poorly thrown the wideout, DB, and ref had tea while they waited. Locker was starting to gel with his young wide receiver corp. Britt will be a Jet soon.

How come the only time the Jets resemble an NFL offense is against the Bills? Geno must have thought he was in a circus and not an NFL game with his little behind the back fall into the endzone for a fumble/TD move... He looked rattled, lost, clueless

The Bills D has played well all season but somehow the Jets look like a real offense vs them then go right back to the bumbling circus we all know them for

Remember Williams? He confused the Rook and an amped up D took the Locker injury serious.

time for some FITZMAGIC in Tennessee!

Lots of off target passes that expose receivers to punishment and worm burners? Yep, he's still Fitz.

@MatthewBerryTMR

Titans believe QB Jake Locker could miss 4-8 weeks due to hip injury, sources tell @AdamSchefter

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Lots of off target passes that expose receivers to punishment and worm burners? Yep, he's still Fitz.

@MatthewBerryTMR

Titans believe QB Jake Locker could miss 4-8 weeks due to hip injury, sources tell @AdamSchefter

aaand that's why Tenn is paying their backup 3.5 mill. Locker is injury prone and they have a really good team. Fitz should be able to carry them for awhile.

Fitz will make the wild card with this young Titans team, you heard it here first.

It's kinda of hard to doubt this right now. They are in a division that isn't that great and they have a really good D. I'm happy for Fitz and hopes he plays well.

It's hilarious that some folks called him a loser last year. That loser from Harvard is going to start for his 4th NFL team.

It's kinda of hard to doubt this right now. They are in a division that isn't that great and they have a really good D. I'm happy for Fitz and hopes he plays well.

It's hilarious that some folks called him a loser last year. That loser from Harvard is going to start for his 4th NFL team.

How many winning NFL QBs start for 4 different NFL teams?

I have nothing against Fitz and had high hopes when he got a contract extension with the Bills...then reality kicked in and there were a bunch of Sundays spent watching a QB who couldn't even pretend to throw over 15 yards. I truly feel bad for Titans fans, of a promising team, who now have to endure what we saw for much to long.

How many winning NFL QBs start for 4 different NFL teams?

I have nothing against Fitz and had high hopes when he got a contract extension with the Bills...then reality kicked in and there were a bunch of Sundays spent watching a QB who couldn't even pretend to throw over 15 yards. I truly feel bad for Titans fans, of a promising team, who now have to endure what we saw for much to long.

We'll see. He's got a better chance of being a game-manager there.