Aaron Williams is a baller

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I posted this in another thread, but I truly think A. Williams is (by far) the most improved player on the Bills roster this season. Holy crap he's been good. I guess that goes to show how coaching can bring the best out of certain players.

Edited by bobobonators

I posted this in another thread, but I truly think A. Williams is (by far) the most improved player on the Bills roster this season. Holy crap he's been good. I guess that goes to show how coaching can bring the best out of certain players.

He and McKelvin look like totally different players.

So we're allowed to actually like Aaron Williams this year? I thought he was "garbage" and "not deserving of an NFL roster spot"? Wasn't that what you guys determined last year?

With an opportunity to add positivity to this thread, you went the negative route. Kudos!

What was your opinion of Williams' play last year? How do you think that Rogers has played so far this year?

Pretty much!

Good job Defense as a whole. Everybody did their job today. Hard to make a thread about just one player on defense. I know Kiko deserves his own thread as much as Leonhard but this is my thank you to the defense as a whole. Especially Pettine. Thanks for choosing the Bills.

It shows what happens with excellent coaching i.e. Pettine. Look at Dallas right now, what a difference between Rob Ryan to Monty Kiffen. Kiffen is awesome. Happy for Pettine. He deserves all the credit for changing the way so many players are executing.

Heh......and just think, it was only a few months ago that many people were calling for him to be cut. Go figure.

+1 - way too many here are thrilled to call a guy a bust. This should be a lesson that it can take a few years and maybe a position switch for a young player to establish himself ...

I am SURE that those saying the Bills' should have picked Geno instead of EJ will be silent aaa out the Jets' loss including a Geno fumble for a TD...

How does Byrd face his team mates? Guys are playing banged up all over the field and he is still out.

I doubt that goes unnoticed in that locker room...The guy is getting over $400K for every game he misses btw...

+1 - way too many here are thrilled to call a guy a bust. This should be a lesson that it can take a few years and maybe a position switch for a young player to establish himself ...

I think the move to Safety rebuilt Aaron's confidence...He's a different player this year...That confidence has served him well when he was forced to switch back...I don't know if this team will ever be healthy in the secondary...But I would love to see the Gilmore, McLovin, Byrd, Williams starting unit out there for a few games at least...Just have a feeling they could be one of the better secondaries in the league if given the chance to play together for a while... B-)

Now here's a player who was put in a position that he wasn't familiar with and still played his ass off.. I wish that some of the other players who are milking it on injured reserver take note and see what having true heart is all about... Also in Freddie Jackson we trust had a great game...Thank you Freddie.....GO BILLS!!!!!!

I'm not sure if you understand what "negative" means.

Also, attempt reading the full content of the thread, and join the conversation before commenting.

I'm very well aware of what you wrote "after" your first post on this thread, but you started it off with negative vibes and sarcasm was the post I replied directly to.

Anyway, I don't care. We won and I'm happy. I just want everybody to be happy the same without sarcasm for at least today or should I say "wanted". At this point I don't even care about what "I" even wrote.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz