Official Game Day Thread: Ravens at Bills 9-29-2013

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This game should be out of hand by now......

Bad coaching holding us back.

Regardless of everything else in the half, YOU SNEAK THE BALL TWICE (if even necessary) with you 6'5" 240lb QB!!!!! STOP OVER-THINKING THESE THINGS. You only need a foot!!!!!!!!!!

Better not come back to haunt us.

Regardless of everything else in the half, YOU SNEAK THE BALL TWICE (if even necessary) with you 6'5" 240lb QB!!!!! STOP OVER-THINKING THESE THINGS. You only need a foot!!!!!!!!!!

Simon told us to behave so I will only say....I disagree.

We should have called a timeout with 17 seconds left, forcing Harbaugh to punt rather than allowing him to run it down to 2 and taking a shot down the field.

But what if they just converted and has more time to score?

Edited by Big C

They lined up and tried to pounce the ball on them and I believe that is what every OL would wish for if you ask them. We need to become a tough team on offense and at times we overpowered a very good defensive team. I would like to see more urgency on those type of plays but we're helping the D and a young QB by running the ball very effectively.

Simon told us to behave so I will only say....I disagree.

My intention is not to limit conversation or disagreement, but to curb the constant ragging of other posters and kvetching about the board from people who would rather be part of the problem than the solution.

Bills coaches got schooled. Thankfully no penalty or TD there.

Probably true, but remember, the HC and OC are rookies too, and they will watch this back and get better. They are still making college team play calls sometimes. Bottom line is if we beat the Ravens coaches will be geniuses, if we lose they will be dolts.

Let's look at the checklist:

Rookie QB playing very well. Check!

Running game working well. Check!

Defense stopping the run. Check!

Injury riddled secondary getting turnovers. Check!

Bills fans still focusing on the negatives. Check!