Official Prediction Thread: BALvsBUF

The Ravens are very thin at receiver and Flacco is a statue. This is about as good a matchup for the Bills banged up secondary as they will get. I could see Buffalo squeaking out a close win in a low scoring game - 20/16

The key will be shutting down the run - Rice is playing but hurting and I think Pierce got banged up last week. If they can do that and force him to throw clearly he CAN beat us with his arm but if we can make them somewhat one-dimensional that will key in the pass rush and hopefully force him into turnovers which is actually prone to. Also, the offense needs to keep them off the field.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ravens are very thin at receiver and Flacco is a statue. This is about as good a matchup for the Bills banged up secondary as they will get. I could see Buffalo squeaking out a close win in a low scoring game - 20/16

I could see it too.... But it's not happening. Harbaugh coach will outcoach marron5 and it will be an easy game for them.

What evidence points to us beating the champs???

I am actually predicting a step forward by the Bills offense. In my opinion the offense's execution has been pretty subpar through 3 games. I think the rookie QB figures some things out and progresses against a Ravens defense that I think is over rated. Either CJ or Fred will break a long one, Scott Chandler gets 3 big gainers, and the receivers get in a groove. The ball is spread around and the offense suddenly doesn't look so predictable. For the first time this year we see some sustained drives that put the pressure on Baltimore. Plus, the 12th man plays a part in this one.

Bills 31

Ravens 24

Hey it could happen!

Edited by Rockinon

I think Byrd and McKelvin will come out to play, plus our D line will put pressure on Flacco and Kiko keeps Rice in check. Low scoring game, but our offense doesn't stand a chance unless Hackett had some divine vision about how to get past the Ravens D.

Ravens 16

Bills 10

I could see it too.... But it's not happening. Harbaugh coach will outcoach marron5 and it will be an easy game for them.

What evidence points to us beating the champs???

For one, this team is not the same as the one that won the SB. I don't think I would bet on Ravens to lose this, but it certainly could happen. Talent on both sides. Comes down to coaching and execution. This isn't college. No one can be overlooked and anyone can beat anyone. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Ravens had one offensive drive last week, IF we can keep them away from a punt or kick off return and not let them score on defense we'll win. Buffalo 27-13

Their offense really has been kind of dismal. I unfortunately get the Brownies games in Cbus and that game Flacco looked awful, esp in the 1st half against a solid Browns front 7. Of course Browns were worse offensively and Raven won but it was low scoring. And they were at home. Edited by YoloInTheBlo